CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Uh what just happened with Catastrophe and Clown Fiesta on Regret Slayer?

Renegade lagged out when Catastrophe was up 48-47.

Clown Fiesta didn't end the game. They won 50-48. They took the win instead of replaying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegade lagged out while Catastrophe had the lead, Clown Fiesta takes the win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegade lagged out while Catastrophe had the lead, Clown Fiesta takes the win.

If Catastrophe would have kept playing 3v4 and got the last couple of kills and won...would they still technically lose? I ask because they all stood still and let CF kill them..

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Catastrophe would have kept playing 3v4 and got the last couple of kills and won...would they still technically lose? I ask because they all stood still and let CF kill them..

By rule, the moment a player lags out in Slayer, it's a loss.

Gotta say, @@Jimbo made the right move and stopped streaming to host the Halo channel.

Seeing @@Snip3down and @@Towey streaming during the main Halo stream is kinda lame. Promote the main stream bros :/

I'd rather listen to insightful commentary rather than random catch phrases and comments generally lacking in any sort of insight with the sole purpose of filling time for the next few hours

• Upvote (+1) 4

makes sense.

prevents people from "lagging out" in a really close game if they are in terrible position

I thought so, but CF kept playing instead of just ending the game so I was kinda confused..

I just want to say I was wrong about doubting the challenger scene.

Teams like Crowd Control, Catastrophe, French Toast Mafia, etc are well worthy of a legitimate challenger league that will actually be exciting to watch. 

I just hope these teams stick together if they don't make it and really grind the challenger league. Hopefully 343/ESL makes it worthwhile for them to grind through.

A lot of these teams are worthy of some solid orgs too. 

I'd rather listen to insightful commentary rather than random catch phrases and comments generally lacking in any sort of insight with the sole purpose of filling time for the next few hours

Fair enough and I agree regarding commentary. Def. no denying that.

• Upvote (+1) 5

blah blah radar talk blah blah

I thought that setting discussions weren't allowed in this thread?

Predictions:

Catasrophe 4 | Clown Fiesta 2

Crowd Control 4 | Elevate 3

Well CC just got another win...I feel like they are going to 4-2 them with how they are performing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is happening with Elevate? Not trying to diss Crowd Control, but Elevate is looking pretty shaky rn.

Strongside took way too long to notice that trip cap

Weird.

I could understand the outlines looking like OS if you were red/green colorblind.  I can't imagine the similarity without.

Oh well, outlines are definitely too thick either way and should be toned down.

They just shouldn't have outlines on the players that aren't behind walls. Like if a guy is poking out a door only the part of him that can't be seen should have an outline.

Oh Dany Knight. Snapshot and fantastic flag run for a 2-1 double cap?

They just shouldn't have outlines on the players that aren't behind walls. Like if a guy is poking out a door only the part of him that can't be seen should have an outline.

Do any spectator modes in other games do that? Seems like that would be a tall order to implement.