CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No hidden messages this time; this guy was just the best to ever play the halo series

Are you sure you didn't mean anything by "Atitiliiihf"? Because it's phonetically similar to me crying last night over Ogre2.

Also, who knows when the action starts today? I have to run out for some things, but I have a feeling that there are going to be some amazing matchups to watch today. if only it was for something important :kappa:

My Favourite pro has always been Ogre 2 from reading about him in 2005, and watching him in 2006.... Ow! fuck I was not ready for this... I really Hope Tom's future is bright and full of riches and let every Ogre twitch from now on, done by every pro today be a salute to the greatest player of all time (and the second greatest Dan ;). Thank you for the memories Tom you're the Goat :) I guess Tj's now my favourite pro :/ (I feel dirty) tumblr_mndqhrcikn1s3m5eqo1_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

i've been outed 

crZDyJd.jpg

Charas 4 MVP

Technically wasn't it J3wbacca?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Technically wasn't it J3wbacca?

hah yesh, J3WB4CC4 and then XBL banned my tag for being inappropriate :tear:  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Shit, a brother who enjoys talking about the success of his.... brother?

THE HORROR!

Wait, is @@Boomba actually Huke's brother? I thought that was a joke started because he talks about him so much.

With Ogre 2 offically retired, that means the only remaining original member of Final Boss has retired. This org and player has brought some of my favorite moments throughout competitive halo. The legacy of both the org and player will never be forgotten. Here are three montages show casing some of the best moments from halo 1 halo 2 and halo 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07lYwQ2W0Qs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjOIVIbFFTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsqG5MuzVDA

That Halo2 montage, holy fuck Walshy was the CQC goat. And so many plays that wouldn't have been possible with a radar.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Wait, is @@Boomba actually Huke's brother? I thought that was a joke started because he talks about him so much.

Yes

I thought nem wad on elevate? Who still have a shot...this tweet confuses me.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Nem was Soul Red, but hasnt updated his twitter because he was verified with that username.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What time are streams going to be up? I saw Str8 Sick tweet that they play at 9:30, but that official HCS tweet indicates the stream is up at 2.

What time are streams going to be up? I saw Str8 Sick tweet that they play at 9:30, but that official HCS tweet indicates the stream is up at 2.

Maybe wbr1 is at 9:30 and then stream starts with wbr2/lbr1?

Edit: yep that is what is happening.

When will observer mode be available to the public? There hasn't been much talk about its updates.

One of these is not like the others....

yeah, Elevate's the only team without a player's name starting with the letter 'S' :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was gonna get the popcorn but I decided to go with a 12 pack of M&M cookies instead. Pair those with some mountain dew and we got ourselves and HCS day.

There are 3 teams that I want to make it in, so either way by the end of the day I'm gonna to shed a few tears.

Optic, str8, elevate and liquid. Only 2 will make it. Oh boy.gif

So you decided Str8 is in the same stratosphere as those three, but not Catastrophe? LOL

IMHO, the Pro Teams will be two of Optic, Elevate, and Liquid, but if another team has a chance, it's definitely Catastrophe.

Edit: Fuckin' Renegade isn't showing up. That's so fucked.

• Upvote (+1) 1