CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

After losing a 5 kill lead, game stalemate's at 49-49 on Plaza Slayer for nearly 2 mins, CLG wins

Lethul went on a sick killing spree with the peashooter

• Upvote (+1) 1

That game 13 was butt-clenching. CLG has that CLUTCH gene in them. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos claiming that Truth Assault and Stasis don't count, and thereby he's declaring this a win for e6, 6-5, over CLG. 

Thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cratos claiming that Truth Assault and Stasis don't count, and thereby he's declaring this a win for e6, 6-5, over CLG. 

Thoughts?

If those don't count why do the other changed gametypes?

They won't do it again regardless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thoughts?

The final four games of the 2004 ALCS never happened either! Yankees win the best-of-five 3-0!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thoughts?

Stasis will 100% be added.

he did go 8-24 on it, so i see why he doesnt want it to count :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Thoughts?

Not sure that I agree, but can you argue with the best halo 5 player?   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thoughts?

Best Halo player in the world, I mean how can you really argue with him ? :kappa:

edit: Cratos I'm a fan of yours and feel someone like you makes Halo more enjoyable, considering how much you embrace being the villain. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

damn a lot of esports players sending well wishes to 2gre. More popular across the spectrum than i thought.

Never understood why Denial let Huke and Bubu go.

bubu left when cntra and devon wanted to drop huke

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never understood why Denial let Huke and Bubu go.

what was funny about that situation is originally they thought they had just lost Huke, then bubu left to join huke, then contra and devon leave, finally elumnite joins envy leaving them with literally noone.

As for the reason why Huke and Bubu left I believe it was due to Contra and Devon, thinking Huke wasn't good enough (knowledge wise) and would hinder them from wining an event.They said in a stream that Huke wasn't learning quick enough, and was consistently making incorrect pushes/plays and that it was really difficult having to continuously have to direct him. Shit like that. 

Day 1 LCQ records:

7-0 Str8 Rippin

7-1 Liquid

7-3 Optic

10-5 Elevate

10-6 Clown Fiesta

7-4 French Toast Mafia

10-7 Catastrophe

7-7 Crowd Control

--------------

7-7 PndaGaming

7-9 Soul Red

7-10 Insert Org Here

4-8 Twisted Fate

3-7 Showtime

2-7 No Barber But We Tapen

0-7 G-Pounders

0-7 High Riders

• Upvote (+1) 2

what was funny about that situation is originally they thought they had just lost Huke, then bubu left to join huke, then contra and devon leave, finally elumnite joins envy leaving them with literally noone.

As for the reason why Huke and Bubu left I believe it was due to Contra and Devon, thinking Huke wasn't good enough (knowledge wise) and would hinder them from wining an event.They said in an stream that Huke wasn't learning quick enough, and was consistently making incorrect pushes/plays and that it was really difficult to continuously have to direct him. Shit like that.

I hope everyone knows how much bs that whole story was now. He didn't make the switch to Halo until mid December & was able to still place T4 @ worlds vs. people playing Halo for up to 10 yrs. He learns at an insane rate, which is why I said they're crazy for wanting to drop him because in two months he's gonna be a god. & what do you know... Idk how people don't understand potential, the fact that he switched & did what he did was proof enough.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I hope everyone knows how much bs that whole story was now. He didn't make the switch to Halo until mid December & was able to still place T4 @ worlds vs. people playing Halo for up to 10 yrs. He learns at an insane rate, which is why I said they're crazy for wanting to drop him because in two months he's gonna be a god. & what do you know... Idk how people don't understand potential, the fact that he switched & did what he did was proof enough.

How did I know that when I saw the most recent post was from you, that it would be about Huke? Crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1