CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want to downvote this because it's generally heartbreaking, but at the same time I am glad that he is still invested in competitive gaming.

Hoping that he snatches a Casting/Pro Team job  :thinking:

he doesnt have the voice or personality for casting.

call up nadeshot and run the 100 Thieves halo division :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even as a huge Carbon fan, I'm getting choked up. Thanks for everything you did for Halo Tom @@OGRE2

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was seriously looking through the last 20 pages trying to see how Ogre2's team was doing in the LCQ (haven't been on in two weeks). Dude. :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I guess this is what it was like when  :mj:  retired

Long Live the GOAT

• Upvote (+1) 5

After 13 years it's over. Damn. Maybe he brings back Final Boss as an org?!

In semi-related news, poor Seduce, lol

After 13 years it's over. Damn. Maybe he brings back Final Boss as an org?!

In semi-related news, poor Seduce, lol

I'd rather him bring back StK as an org and I don't even thing he can use FB because MLG owns it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

although we've never spoken, you've had a huge influence on halo for me over the past 11 years. Sad to see you go man... RIP the goat /cry

I know he hasn't been at his GOATiest in H5, but I can't help but feel like he kind of got dealt a shit hand lately. Though to see him go out like this. He and the rest of Final Boss were a big part of getting me interested in halo. Long live the goat

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn. End of an era. Been watching Ogre2 for over a decade easily. I hated that he wasn't able to make the HWC this year. He is easily still good enough to compete but all these roster changes just made it tough. Good luck GOAT!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember when I went to MLG Columbus 2012 to compete in the FFA, instead of warming up I stood behind Ogre 2's station and watched him practice for 2 hours. Worth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The goat will be back. Mark my words. He'll feels the pulls of competition soon. MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

That's what everybody said about Ogre 1.

Goodluck @@OGRE2. You're the inspiration to a lot of pros and community members alike. Thanks for the years of entertainment!

• Upvote (+1) 1