CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i was blocked the other day for tweeting an innocuous joke at that account. apparently it's run by the fun police 

After scrolling through past months of tweets I found the reason. I had replied to an article they posted that was full of grammatical errors telling them to either hire an editor or fire the one they had. Apparently that is block worthy. Very professional.

Naded only chokes on Sundays on LAN. Didn't Winterfox beat EG in an online tournament on a Sunday in H2A? Obviously a different game/different teams, but I think Naded will be fine, but that could just be blind optimism.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Results & Stats overview Winner Bracket Finals:

Group A / Team Liquid vs Insert Org Here 4:1

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/1196

Group B / OpTic Gaming vs Team eLevate 4:3

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/1198

Group C / French Toast Mafia vs Soul Red 4:2

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/1197

Group D / Str8 Rippin vs Crowd Control 4:0

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/1194

edit: Str8 Rippin series ended 4:0, first game got replayed.

Do you have a Twitter (Besides Halo5Arena's one). Would love to tag you and credit you for scrim scores and stuff. 

So

Why do people care about it?

UgDMhzZ.gif
Lol

Just an honest question. Why care about a league that is mostly comprised of semi pro/amateur NA level players/teams?

Why not just throw the couple of teams that are on the level of NA pro teams into the NA league? Are the connections that messed.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

DIBUs2Q.png

once again relevant

I just want to say I'd have half as much interest in the EU scene if it weren't for:

Simms

Onset

Wonderboy

Gaskin

These dudes are seriously killing it.

(and of course Batchford and Moa).

Love you guys! Thanks for watching, glad we could make it enjoyable!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Why not just throw the couple of teams that are on the level of NA pro teams into the NA league? Are the connections that messed.

Yes. Obviously. Do you even play?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lol

Just an honest question. Why care about a league that is mostly comprised of semi pro/amateur NA level players/teams?

This is the Last Chance Qualifier for the Summer Season which is why there are some "amateur" players in this weekend's tournament. We already have these teams in the league so far for NA:

52aa4797b40fda10247cc329d3c552d0.png

Now we are just waiting for the the last 2 spots to be taken.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just spent the better part of the last 3 days catching up on about 3 weeks worth of this thread.
Some takeaways:
- i dont recommend doing what i just did
- power rankings are for shits and giggles, anyone who is offended by them in some way should prolly reevaluate their life
- Gary is an asshat
- APG is not
- ESL are heroes for listening to the fans and modifying their format
- for anyone like myself who finds it impossible to keep up with the forums, HCS Now seems like an efficient way to keep up to date with things, check it out

• Upvote (+1) 7

This is the Last Chance Qualifier for the Summer Season which is why there are some "amateur" players in this weekend's tournament. We already have these teams in the league so far for NA:

52aa4797b40fda10247cc329d3c552d0.png

Now we are just waiting for the the last 2 spots to be taken.

Not really what I meant. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give "Pro status" to people that may be much worse than teams that won't have pro status in NA.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

That seeding doesnt work because Str8/CC cant face Round 1. They were in the same pool.

• Upvote (+1) 3

X-Men - Jimbo, Snipedrone, TuFoxy and Chalkie
Online Warriors - Mose, Respectful, Snakey and Kimbo
Deception - Batchford, Phlux, Warlord and Doodle
Pulse Gaming - CxLii, KrYsTaLx, slgslg31 and UnderratedSolar
Dinosaurs - BUK 20, BUK 57, Qristola and Flamez
Realest Tins - Ramirez, Lunny, Riots and Speed

I couldn't for the life of me figure out if most of that have accounts on Beyond, but I know @@Batchford does :)

Thanks,

I added who I could figure out from the list, some names were too common to identify / lack of info on the correct username. If you haven't been added please message me and I can add you.

Congrats to all the players from EU!

• Upvote (+1) 2