CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Clown Fiesta is getting destroyed in Game 5. Cloud seems to be the only one playing well.

Towey just called it a well done steak, but the only thing done is Hysteria's career. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't you have to place top 8 though? Not even Jimbo got a green name until he placed Top 8 and he won most of the EU tournaments, never mind an EU LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Clown Fiesta is getting destroyed in Game 5. Cloud seems to be the only one playing well. 42-16

When this team formed I said I felt bad for Cloud. Aries has proven to be AWFUL at this game, Hysteria's slaying ability used to outweigh his shit attitude but he can't even slay anymore, and Tire Iron...nuff said. Cloud definitely could've found a better team and I think he got screwed over

• Upvote (+1) 3

Don't you have to place top 8 though? Not even Jimbo got a green name until he placed Top 8 and he won most of the EU tournaments, never mind an EU LCQ.

Seeing as how Batchford is in the EU PRO League now....

PROleague 

Catastrophe lost their matchup to Cpt. Anarchy's team. I only caught the last 20 kills of the Coli slayer so I don't know what the series was.

Does someone have the active GT of Randa? Wanna watch Elevate. 

Or some of Liquid?

isn't it just Randa?

Seeing as how Batchford is in the EU PRO League now....

Fair enough, I was just thinking about TB's criteria, which I believe this doesn't meet.

• Upvote (+1) 4

When this team formed I said I felt bad for Cloud. Aries has proven to be AWFUL at this game, Hysteria's slaying ability used to outweigh his shit attitude but he can't even slay anymore, and Tire Iron...nuff said. Cloud definitely could've found a better team and I think he got screwed over

He made the mistake of sticking with biggish names. Should've tried to join an up and coming ammy team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So Crowd Control vs Str8 Rippin, game 1 on Empire SH and 8 minutes into the game T2's PC crashes, and therefore he is dropped of the Skype chat with his team.

Str8 is demanding a replay; I feel like unless someone is actually kicked from the game a replay isn't required, but that's just my opinion (I'm a little biased). Does anyone know the actual rules for a situation like this?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Fair enough, I was just thinking about TB's criteria, which I believe this doesn't meet.

The times, they are a changin

• Upvote (+1) 3

cloud went from clg, to leftovers, to cloud 9, to maybe optic, to this. Feels bad man

and catastrophe lost in game 5. Just a lack of awareness that's mind boggling. missing people right next to them, and lacking setting up for power weapons

So Crowd Control vs Str8 Rippin, game 1 on Empire SH and 8 minutes into the game T2's PC crashes, and therefore he is dropped of the Skype chat with his team.

Str8 is demanding a replay; I feel like unless someone is actually kicked from the game a replay isn't required, but that's just my opinion (I'm a little biased). Does anyone know the actual rules for a situation like this?

Pretty sure this doesn't warrant a replay.

what's wrong with party chat? Does the skype xbox app not work?

No i dont agree with a replay in this situation. it wasnt game related.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wasn't the criteria created before a pro league was even on the table?

Might be worth looking into again.

• Upvote (+1) 5

what's wrong with party chat? Does the skype xbox app not work?

Apparently it "sounds bad," but I'd rather deal with that than getting dropped from a skype call. Xbox app would work.

Pro League wasn't a thing when "green names" started. If you're in Pro League, a league of pros, then you are 100% a professional player. No questions asked.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Apparently it "sounds bad," but I'd rather deal with that than getting dropped from a skype call. Xbox app would work.

Both have solid audio. Only problem I ever have with the Xbox Skype app is that it's just poorly optimized. Loading takes forever and sometimes it's impossible to answer calls.

The issue with party chat is the nearly one second delay in relaying voice. That's why people use Skype much of the time, even when not streaming.