CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The calls usually have about 15 people in it, first time it had less than 10 I believe. If you have an idea, you bring it up before the call usually. The main point of the calls were for 343 to tell us what was going to happen with settings, Most questions asked we get the response of don't know or can't release. Hopefully this will change soon but we get our points across and we get the information relayed if we aren't in the call.

Of those 15 how many were actually Pro players? It's odd to me that so many of you depend on this for your livelyhood and then Eric says last call there were 6 people contributing. Then again, if all it is is 343 says "Here's what we changed." I guess it doesn't matter.

While the fan in me hates this, its probably a great choice..no distractions...definitely something I was afraid of when it was announced that there was no real coverage of this..interesting choices by ESL in this whole qualifying experience. Not lending a lot of confidence that we will get a good Pro League broadcast imo.

@@Batchford and Deception is one series away from qualifying for the EU Pro League.

Holy shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

implying posts need to be reported for you to delete them :kappa:

implying I am surfing the thread 24/7 due to meme addiction

so who are we watching for the NA lcq?

i only see swish and dany knight streaming

I'm trying to hop in to spectate through xbox for maniac and ace

Hopefully Catastrophe streams their series, I love rooting for the underdog. I really think they could qualify if they aren't on Optic's side of the bracket. If they met Optic in the winners finals then they'd only have to be in the losers bracket for one series, which definitely is in their favor. Elevate obviously can be beat by them (not knocking Elevate, more praising Catastrophe) and with the way Liquid has been playing they can be upset by anyone.

Edit: This comeback by @@Batchford is lit :simms:

Hopefully Catastrophe streams their series, I love rooting for the underdog. I really think they could qualify if they aren't on Optic's side of the bracket. If they met Optic in the winners finals then they'd only have to be in the losers bracket for one series, which definitely is in their favor. Elevate obviously can be beat by them (not knocking Elevate, more praising Catastrophe) and with the way Liquid has been playing they can be upset by anyone.

Trippey is live https://www.twitch.tv/tripppey

• Upvote (+1) 3

with the way Liquid has been playing they can be upset by anyone.

Liquid's scrim results this week:

7-6 RNG

5-4 nV

1-13 CLG

8-3 No Barber

7-3 Catastrophe

7-0 Showtime

8-0 No Barber

• Upvote (+1) 7

Liquid's scrim results this week:

7-6 RNG

5-4 nV

1-13 CLG

8-3 No Barber

7-3 Catastrophe

7-0 Showtime

8-0 No Barber

They've looked better lately for sure.

twitch.tv/dany_knight

twitch.tv/tripppey

I don't see anyone else streaming

I don't think I'll be casting this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 6

When you see a sniper bullet completely ghost through someone's face, you know there's something wrong with spectator mode

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have some bad news for you.

I wish you would have analyzed your post and realized that you're bringing nothing but sadness to the forums :tear: