CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

are you people really about to have another settings discussion when we have TWO LCQs today?

wait until monday to start with your shit

It isn't really about settings, it is about the HCS pro's not making an effort to negotiate with 343, we cried for developer support for years and now we have our representatives couldn't care less and don't bother.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It isn't really about settings, it is about the HCS pro's not making an effort to negotiate with 343, we cried for developer support for years and now we have our representatives couldn't care less and don't bother.

The calls usually have about 15 people in it, first time it had less than 10 I believe. If you have an idea, you bring it up before the call usually. The main point of the calls were for 343 to tell us what was going to happen with settings, Most questions asked we get the response of don't know or can't release. Hopefully this will change soon but we get our points across and we get the information relayed if we aren't in the call.

there, happy man lol

you also shouldn't jump to conclusions based on what 1 person says, just a pro tip

• Upvote (+1) 1

there, happy man lol

you also shouldn't jump to conclusions based on what 1 person says, just a pro tip

especially if that one person is Cratos 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hardly Jumping to conclusions, snipedown said 6 players attended the last call, 4 of which were CLG members, so that represents 3 teams out of 6 that are qualified for the pro league. 

Hardly Jumping to conclusions

it is about the HCS pro's not making an effort to negotiate with 343

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

especially if that one person is Cratos 

I was going to post the exact same thing after moses

• Upvote (+1) 1

How are we handling the inevitable lagout/dc's in the LCQ...since the servers are absolute dogshit.

Do they remake from start of game..finish 3v4? Forfeit? Why is their no pause and reconnect..

We get it you are all better at everything because you're not video game pros who would be unbiased and be available every second of your life because you're perfect humans

D'oh stop, you'll make me blush

Jk I'm always busy what is free time

• Upvote (+1) 1

For those who didnt hear; The EU Team "V & D" is not competing today. Jack has to work (not sure which Jack, Baxter or BlackJack), but they are unable to play.

So twitch/halo has the EU thing going on now, will they switch to the NA LCQ later or how does this work?

Competitive infection to take breakouts place confirmed by cratos on TB

• Upvote (+1) 2

Should be 1 person per team no coaches should in anyway be incloved because they don't understand like the players do.

I dunno man, I'd trust Towey's or Elumnite's opinion as much as any pro

In unrelated news, the EU LCQ is having internet problems. Sad!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Taking stickies out of cave on coli to nade snipe like why that was awesome and fun and it was still competitive but no we need a boltshot instead

But now the Sticky is in the base so you have the decision to use it on Sniper OR Rockets.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I dunno man, I'd trust Towey's or Elumnite's opinion as much as any pro

In unrelated news, the EU LCQ is having internet problems. Sad!

Well I sure as hell wouldn't trust some of the pros judgements let alone people that don't compete. If coaches are aloud then the semi pros should be too