CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG vs Envyus: Link

OpTic vs French Toast Mafia: Link

Team Liquid vs No Barber But We Tapen: Link (seriously what the hell is that name?)

No Barber But We Tapen vs Insert Org Here: Link

• Upvote (+1) 8

I so excite

I hope one of the changes is removing the steaming pile of feces that is Assault game types.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Who is Cuyler on E6? Either Huke or Bubu put up smurf MM stats against RNG.

That's Huke's real name I believe 

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you guys want, you can use your masterful PC's to sign up for today's ASTRO Spartans 2v2 tournament to play on your awesome Xbox One's.

but yea, for everyone sanity please stop.

Are tournaments going back to Saturdays after all this qualifier nonsense? Having a 9-6 job is first rounding me every time  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Yiws yes that's me :)

Insanely busy night. Shout out to @@ssbChad for helping me without me even asking him. What a guy. It's almost impossible to keep up with all these scrims by yourself.

scrimscores5191.png

scrimscores5192.png

Awesome. Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to do that. Must be time consuming, especially with all of the lesser known teams in the LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope one of the changes is removing the steaming pile of feces that is Assault game types.

I doubt it. They wouldn't have kept it in the preview playlist if they planned on taking it out.

Side note: We haven't really seen pros scrim assault at all have we? Obviously they've played it in arena, just not sure if it's been in any scrims with the qualified teams. 

Lets stop the halo 5 on PC debate in this thread and take it to the correct thread.

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What can we talk about that is pro league related at this point in time? Nothing has happened to talk about.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What can we talk about that is pro league related at this point in time? Nothing has happened to talk about.

Anything except for things related to the game.

What's your favorite cereal?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Well I dunno, there is the fact that renegades are falling apart,

The upcoming LCQ which will decide which one of the following powerhouses make it into the pro league:

Catastrophe 

Elevate 

Optic 

Liquid

Those are just a few off of the top of my head.

• Upvote (+1) 5

1tb8NPx.png

Yeah for real. They need to figure out whats wrong and fix it fast. This is getting sad.

Haven't been following scrims closely for the past week, but judging by these posts, Optic's honeymoon has ended and RNG have completely fallen out of sync. All of a sudden E6 look like the best team to contend with CLG. EG have been improving slightly and ALG are also putting in work which I knew they would when this team first formed. 

My Power Rankings for this week so far:

1. CLG

2. E6

3. EG

4. ALG

5. Optic

6. Elevate

7. RNG

8. NV

I hope Optic and Liquid makes it into the Pro league, but from what I've been reading, one of them are bound to not make it.

Edit: The more I think about it, the bottom 4 can be interchangeable. I can say for sure most people will agree with me on the top 4 teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anything except for things related to the game.

What's your favorite cereal?

Weet-Bix, although it's getting harder to afford due to how expensive my rent is

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah for real. They need to figure out whats wrong and fix it fast. This is getting sad.

I agree, but I'm not sure there's anything they can fix.  I really like Ninja so I watch his screen a lot and it seems to me that they simply dislike each other.  By they I mean Ninja, Commonly, and Victory; Zane seems to not argue a ton.  I hope this isn't the case cause I really like everyone on this team and want them to be successful, but people can't just change wake up and change their personalities.  If the problem is someone making a bad move you can analyze that in film and correct it, but if someone's personality just rubs the other guy the wrong way what can you really do?

Why would we debate it over there? Most of us are talking about how the competitive community would be affected by having it on PC.

It really is tricky ... I understand the mods trying to separate the conversations but the problem is that the HCS is played using Halo 5, so discussing H5-related issues in this thread (to an extent) is completely valid insofar as it pertains to the HCS/competitive scene.  It's a hard line to draw

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rng wasnt at that tourney so it's a moot point

I don't really care and I actually think that e6 is better than RNG at the point. But to say your reasoning is, e6 beat denial and then optic and won their pool, means that e6 are better than RNG, makes me cringe. "Because team A beat team B, and Team B beat Team C, that automatically makes team A better than Team C" No