CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i'm not a pc gamer, but i would become one for Halo.

This is what I am talking about. halo on pc would split the community, and kill xbox. This same mentality will be common

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This is what I am talking about. halo on pc would split the community, and kill xbox. This same mentality will be common

xbox sucks who cares

besides h5 on pc wont kill xb1, that's ridiculous 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

xbox sucks who cares

besides h5 on pc wont kill xb1, that's ridiculous 

It will kill the halo base. Which is all I care about.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

CSGO is like $15, but Steam is always having sales. I picked it up for $3 when I bought it.

If Microsoft ports it to PC and doesnt drop the price it will fail, just like how Call of Duty is basically a failure on PC - well.. maybe not FAILURE, but you never hear about PC COD.

PRO MOD was a thing back them for CoD PC
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Who cares about Xbox. Let it die the way they killed my favorite franchise.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Who cares about Xbox. Let it die the way they killed my favorite franchise.

You're implying that halo is dead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It will kill the halo base. Which is all I care about.

that makes no sense

everyone will still be playing halo, just on different platforms

controller vs controller cross play hurts no one

• Upvote (+1) 2

If halo could switch to PC im convinced it would be a top esport quickly. It would suck for everyone that is controller only. I also doubt Microsoft would want one of their top xbone titles to switch to PC primarily.

that makes no sense

everyone will still be playing halo, just on different platforms

controller vs controller cross play hurts no one

Are you seriously saying that Putting PC players against xbox players is good thing. That would be awful.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Are you seriously saying that Putting PC players against xbox players is good thing. That would be awful.

controller vs controller cross play

what do you not understand about that? lol

yes, it's a good thing 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If halo could switch to PC im convinced it would be a top esport quickly. It would suck for everyone that is controller only. I also doubt Microsoft would want one of their top xbone titles to switch to PC primarily.

Reiterate previous point, Halo Esports is too entrenched in the use of a controller for a transition to PC to be successful.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

what do you not understand about that? lol

yes, it's a good thing 

No one would use a controller on PC lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

"controller vs controller cross play hurts no one"

Do you even read what you reply to?

Also @@TheSimms @@Gaskin @@Wonderboy lets gooooo!  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its actually not that bad. Or at least it wasn't on H2V. I played a lot of good PC players and yes sometimes they were a nightmare with snipe but with aim assist etc all still enabled it wasn't really that scary. Maybe it was just the amount of experience I had vs the PC guys back then but it worked out.

You probably will shit bricks when this happens to you the first time though. https://youtu.be/hpV_I_xLMDw?t=132

Yea the pc players dont play PC so they can plug their controller in. It's for the precision of M+KB..and controllers stand no chance against M+KB.

Im torn because i think it could be huge on PC, but Ive literally bought every xbox specifically to play Halo.

He might be talking about someone who can buy an Xbox controller and use it on their computer, because you know, that is most certainly a thing.

Please don't take this as me being a complete asshole Harshly because I promise that isn't my intention, but do you know anything really about Halo or eSports? How closely do you follow CS:GO? How closely have you followed Halo in the last 5 years? Serious questions, not trying to be a jerk.

"controller vs controller cross play hurts no one"

Do you even read what you reply to?

Also @@TheSimms @@Gaskin @@Wonderboy lets gooooo!  :fire:

Yes, but unless I am misinterpreting what he is saying he seems to be suggesting that PC players would use controllers. Which is delusional.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not a fan of Halo to PC. I just dont like the thought of playing Halo with a mouse and keyboard.

My personal opinion on what MS should do is make Halo a F2P game on xbox and get its money from micro transactions. 

I'm not a fan of Halo to PC. I just dont like the thought of playing Halo with a mouse and keyboard.

My personal opinion on what MS should do is make Halo a F2P game on xbox and get its money from micro transactions. 

r/Halo tier logic.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes, but unless I am misinterpreting what he is saying he seems to be suggesting that PC players would use controllers. Which is delusional.

Kbm players use kbm, in order to play cross play with Xbox players you need to use a controller. You'd also need a controller for the HCS.

That's the solution we are talking about right now.

controller vs controller ONLY cross play

now do you understand?

that's the solution to the m+kb / controller problem

only allow m+kb to vs m+kb and same for controllers