CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TSM has a rep for not marketing their teams in other games.

This isn't true. They got a bad rep at one point for their CS:GO management, but apparently that was the fault of the players as well.

TSM has been incredible to their Smashers (Leffen and Zero), and I've actually tuned in to CWL numerous times because they've tweeted that their team was playing. I don't know how things are going with CS:GO now but TSM is still Tier 1 in organization management and popularity in my books.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This isn't true. They got a bad rep at one point for their CS:GO management, but apparently that was the fault of the players as well.

TSM has been incredible to their Smashers (Leffen and Zero), and I've actually tuned in to CWL numerous times because they've tweeted that their team was playing. I don't know how things are going with CS:GO now but TSM is still Tier 1 in organization management and popularity in my books.

They didn't support their Smite team at all either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm no expert but their Smite team also had issues, once again because of management.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone is getting og tags and I don't even have access to an account with 1 year of tenure to even be able to try lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone is getting og tags and I don't even have access to an account with 1 year of tenure to even be able to try lol.

Still waiting for mine.....ffs.

You know, I've come to embrace the space in my gamertag (Vin FTW). I'm not too upset about missing out on the OG VinFTW. 

To me it's special. It's almost as if that space represents a special place.. or maybe a void...

...like the void I feel right now because I didn't get VinFTW.

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

While I don't think the organization itself would do much for the scene, TSM is a huge brand and we could potentially see a lot of new fans discovering and starting to watch the game through the news that their favourite League of Legends team picked up a roster.

TSM fans are notorious for only caring about the LoL team. You'll see no difference if they come to Halo (which they won't).

I have had Dubby Tee for years, but I wish Sony would do the same with PSN. I had to make it DubbyTee and it has bothered me in the 2 years I have had a PS4. 

OT: Have we planned any scrims tonight fam? 

Snipedown just said no scrims tonight. The dream ends

Welp, time to move EG down to 8th in the power rankings

• Upvote (+1) 5

GT "Were" will be available soon right? 

Sounds better than Eco 

Don't think so. For some reason if the GT has spaces in it now, it will count as if it doesn't have any when trying to take it. I just checked and there was "w e r e" taken already.

For example someone on neogaf wanted Lili for his daughter, but someone has the tag Lil i.

But the counter to it is that Nightshade and Night Shade both exist.

So at some point they implemented a new rule.

This might not be 100% thought so keep trying just in case.

Snipedown just said no scrims tonight. The dream ends

They've talked about it a dozen times before that they would like to take Wednesdays off. So really not a surprise.

to everyone that said I was wrong when I said that wesa had bad intentions: I TOLD YOU SO

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/19/sources-faze-clan-to-leave-wesa

I didn't say you were wrong for saying WESA had bad intentions.

I said "Monopolization is nothing new."

I even said "Is WESA shady?  Probably."

yeah you told us so man  :kappa:

pretty crazy story, i feel bad for hastr0 

...Wrong team.