CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any chance of the OG "God" coming up. I think it's reserved or something, but...

What exactly does it mean when it says a gamertag is "Reserved"

What exactly does it mean when it says a gamertag is "Reserved"

It means it's either banned, or someone owns some variation of it.

Lets say you want Scarecrow, but someone has Scare Crow, that means any variation of Scarecrow with spaces is taken.

I ran into something similar when I tried "A Moa". Someone owns "AMoa" so I can't get "A Moa".

• Upvote (+1) 1

It means it's either banned, or someone owns some variation of it.

Lets say you want Scarecrow, but someone has Scare Crow, that means any variation of Scarecrow with spaces is taken.

I ran into something similar when I tried "A Moa". Someone owns "AMoa" so I can't get "A Moa".

Ive wanted the "Scarecrow" tag for so long, sadly the person who has it still plays. :(

Ive wanted the "Scarecrow" tag for so long, sadly the person who has it still plays. :(

Time for xXScarecrowXx4206969
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Was Commonly's twitter handle 'RNG COMMONLYY' before? Just saw him tweet out a pic of the TSM track jaket and there's no RNG in the twitter handle any more.   :intel: ??

I'm competing in the 2v2 tournament this weekend. My first ever competitive Halo tournament.

I'll be sure to carry on the tradition of being first rounded. :mj:

Me too. My team mate is a Silver...... So this should be fun. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was Commonly's twitter handle 'RNG COMMONLYY' before? Just saw him tweet out a pic of the TSM track jaket and there's no RNG in the twitter handle any more.   :intel: ??

Was Commonly's twitter handle 'RNG COMMONLYY' before? Just saw him tweet out a pic of the TSM track jaket and there's no RNG in the twitter handle any more. :intel: ??

His Twitter handle was COMMONLYY but he recently got Commonly. Never had RNG in it

Time for xXScarecrowXx4206969

Ughhh dont tease me!

Thats over the character limit,

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Commonly bringing the :kappa: game strong but I'm over here like :prayers:

I saw where Leonyx tweeted out that he was a "free agent".  I believe that he was the one tasked with managing the Halo team ("Halo team is mine" in his Twit bio) for Renegades.  There may indeed be an Org shuffle with that RNG Halo roster given the bombshell that Riot dropped on them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like how to not go to sleep? :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2

uh oh, we have another Views listening night.

Biggest event of your life in less than a week. Stay up all night for no reason, skip a night of practices. If you don't qualify, Hecz is dropping that ass.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Duuuude I've been sitting here at work for 2 hours trying to find an original gamertag. Screw you MS just give me the gamertag list to choose from. Ahhhhhh

Biggest event of your life in less than a week. Stay up all night for no reason, skip a night of practices. If you don't qualify, Hecz is dropping that ass.

He stayed up all night to fix his sleep schedule, he was waking up at like 8 pm his time.

RNG has the exact same problems every Ninja team has had since forever and people think the National Champion who was the best player on the team at Worlds is the problem?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if I wasn't on mobile I'd link the replies to this tweet where Flamesword says exactly what you're saying and then Maniac is like "nah"