CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

With how teams are dealing with OS glitching in streams and Quinn's opinion on glitching it looks like powerup glitching is being removed. I really disagree with this. I already think the animation for powerups is useless and ends up getting OS burned something like 80% of the time. People against glitching seem to think you can be the last player alive on your team and get an overkill by glitching in front of the entire other team. It really only takes 2 people shooting you to melt you from full OS. Without glitching it seems like even when a team has control OS gets burned because the animation takes so long and the placement of OS on most maps is out in the open.

I think this whole argument could be solved by putting OS in better places on the map, but as it stands now OS usually doesn't have any use on maps without glitch.

Did anyone just see Roy clutch and not die falling from Top Rail?

Edit: Carry number 2 by the Brown twins tonight lol Lunchbox is having a great time lately playing lately. Definitely a positive effect on the team chemistry.

That's usually the mods trying to keep the chat civil.

Edit: this also responds to Charles. It hardly ever is Ninja that puts it in sub mode. Im very critical of Tyler, but that's not really on him.

oh i know, i was just surprised because the chat wasn't even toxic

and yeah ninja doesn't do that shit, he's playing

What do people think about me doing a Chief or Locke controller giveaway for participating in this next weeks community power rankings? 

Gonna be a good one since the LCQ will determine last 2 spots. 

Edit: also yes this is me not studying, you guys win  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I really think it's sad that Ninja goes into sub mode whenever they're doing poorly. 

I know I can't say it definitively, but I believe it really speaks to his mental fortitude (lack thereof). Like, if you can't handle some viewers shit-talking you on fucking Twitch, how do you handle a main stage? And if the response is "it's the mods," at who's request do you think that is?

Or maybe he wants his chat to be a place of discussion and not full of cancer. It's not a pleasant experience for someone in the chat if it's full of negative trolls talking about how much Ninja sucks

• Upvote (+1) 4

What do people think about me doing a Chief or Locke controller giveaway for participating in this next weeks community power rankings?

Gonna be a good one since the LCQ will determine last 2 spots.

Edit: also yes this is me not studying, you guys win :mj:

Just another giveaway for me to lose, but hell yeah dude. That's fucking awesome of you dude.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

RNG had so much potential but it sounds like they are not trying anymore. idk maybe they are tired of each other or something. 

Edit: also yes this is me not studying, you guys win  :mj:

HQ9Wt8K.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Question: so for the new version of Colosseum, how are the callouts being officially made now? It seems to me that although rockets spawn where the sniper used to span, people are still calling that snipe-side and the tower is still being called rockets, despite the weapon relocation. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

fucking enabler  :wutface:

;)

I'm off to bed. Enjoy the scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Question: so for the new version of Colosseum, how are the callouts being officially made now? It seems to me that although rockets spawn where the sniper used to span, people are still calling that snipe-side and the tower is still being called rockets, despite the weapon relocation. 

The New sniper tower is called Yellow due the light glowing within it, and the new rocket area is called green, same reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one knows and no one will ever know

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you know just how badly I wanted to click this link and see Formal playing instead of Ace during these scrims?

:mj:

Doesn't Formal know that the most important scrim is happening tonight? How inconsiderate of him.

Also it is so funny listening to Snipedown whisper callouts. It makes it seem like every play he makes is sneaky

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid / EnVy were scrimming offstream tonight.

Scrim ended after 9 games, Liquid 5 - 4 nV.

Don't blow this out of proportion, don't let this give you false hope...

screw it IN SPARTY I TRUST

• Upvote (+1) 2

uhhhh the bickering on RNG. man....everyone thinks what they are doing is the right thing and they wind up making zero progress. 

• Upvote (+1) 1