CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lol Eric is looking great one moment and really off the next. Just not crisp. He still doesn't seem to be at home and talking really quietly? Or am I crazy?

He's in Canada at his girlfriends. He goes for at least a week or more at a time.

I think RNG matches up particularly well against EG. They're overly decisive, where EG sometimes will stall

Also, yes I'm still up, I check scrim scores every 55 minutes for 5 minutes, don't judge me  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I only have enough bandwidth to watch one player in EG vs RNG, who should I watch?

My team just beat a team that is qualified for the LCQ 7-0 in scrims tonight. They're in it, we're not -- it's difficult for us not to be irritated that the open qualifiers were not double elimination.

• Upvote (+1) 5

lol I think the twins are being better about getting so shitty at each other, but they still go really savage and bluntly at each other, and it's hilarious

My team just beat a team that is qualified for the LCQ 7-0 in scrims tonight. They're in it, we're not -- it's difficult for us not to be irritated that the open qualifiers were not double elimination.

7f29c9a8184684c08f04b06fdd358ec8.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, yes I'm still up, I check scrim scores every 55 minutes for 5 minutes, don't judge me  :mj:

>When something you wrote ends up on TB 

200_s.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

7f29c9a8184684c08f04b06fdd358ec8.png

I'm very glad to see the LCQ changes (I posted that before I read the last few pages). I couldn't imagine the awful feeling of knowing that your team is deserving to be in Pro League and getting a bad bracket which results in elimination due to single elimination.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The CLG of cereal:

_0000_wafflecrisp_rightfacing.png?itok=Q

I'm sorry bro, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but French Toast Crunch was the greatest cereal of all time. 

goat.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't even think about this, but a twitch chat person reminded me of it.

With all the Renegades drama lately, and if they drop out of esports completely, it'd be great to see Winterfox pick up Renegades. I'd personally be more excited for WFX than TSM.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elevate just finished their scrim with CLG. 13-0 for CLG.

Elevate had some moments where they stopped talking after games (to be expected when things are rough). They really had a hard time finishing games. Especially the slayer games they were keeping close several times. Such as Plaza slayer where they were down 31-30, ended up losing 50-38.

Or Eden Slayer where they made a comeback from down a lot to make it 44-46, only to get 4 killed at the same time and lose 50-45.

They can definitely figure it out for Saturday. A good note is that they kept talking after the scrim (listening to them right now), and they dont seem tilted. They're focused on what they did wrong and trying to improve.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Elevate just finished their scrim with CLG. 13-0 for CLG.

Elevate had some moments where they stopped talking after games (to be expected when things are rough). They really had a hard time finishing games. Especially the slayer games they were keeping close several times. Such as Plaza slayer where they were down 31-30, ended up losing 50-38.

Or Eden Slayer where they made a comeback from down a lot to make it 44-46, only to get 4 killed at the same time and lose 50-45.

They can definitely figure it out for Saturday. A good note is that they kept talking after the scrim (listening to them right now), and they dont seem too tilted. They're focused on what they did wrong and trying to improve.

As should any team after facing CLG. Only way to get better is to play good teams.

EG having trouble closing flag games. Game 1 they were up 2-0 and then lost 3-2 and coli flag they went up 2-0 and couldn't do much more. They still won 2-0 but it seemed like they couldn't get anything done.

EG having trouble closing flag games. Game 1 they were up 2-0 and then lost 3-2 and coli flag they went up 2-0 and couldn't do much more. They still won 2-0 but it seemed like they couldn't get anything done.

could also be RNG clamping down, you know. They played the end of Coli Flag really well

Honestly, EG had game 1, but Roy and somebody else told Eric to toss the flag up into the base when he was going to run it bottom base, and he just choked on the flag throw.

Also what the heck is up with RNG telling EG not to glitch OS and then Penguin did it twice in one game.

Edit: Apparently Penguin forgot about that. Kinda shitty, since EG didn't do it out of respect.

and ninja is losing so the chat goes into sub mode lol

Sucks that increased popularity means more morons in the chat :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really think it's sad that Ninja goes into sub mode whenever they're doing poorly. 

I know I can't say it definitively, but I believe it really speaks to his mental fortitude (lack thereof). Like, if you can't handle some viewers shit-talking you on fucking Twitch, how do you handle a main stage? And if the response is "it's the mods," at who's request do you think that is?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

and ninja is losing so the chat goes into sub mode lol

That's usually the mods trying to keep the chat civil.

Edit: this also responds to Charles. It hardly ever is Ninja that puts it in sub mode. Im very critical of Tyler, but that's not really on him.

• Upvote (+1) 1