CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The self-promotion rules I brought up because that is a thing we believe drives people away from the thread in certain cases and we want everyone to be united under the same roof as a community.

qqTltKx.jpg

EG played game 1 against CLG very well. They outslayed by a good amount but still lost 3-2. 

They just got destroyed on rig slayer.....

They just got destroyed on rig slayer.....

Rig is CLGs map

They literally bought that mining rig and now own it

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG played Eden SH so well. 

Eden SH is 10x better with outside red stronghold, caster instead of rockets, and new powerup spawns. I can 100% see this becoming the new gametype

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG played Eden SH so well. 

Eden SH is 10x better with outside red stronghold, caster instead of rockets, and new powerup spawns. I can 100% see this becoming the new gametype

Are they playing the new settings? I missed it :<

It's almost midnight, my paper is only halfway done, and EG is tied with CLG 2-2

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are they playing the new settings? I missed it :<

Yeah new settings.

Lunchbox has been shitting so far this scrim. I stand by my statement that he would be a top 5 player in H5 if he played more. His movement is way better than you would think. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

By the way, I am shocked how we talked about Cereal for that many pages with no mention of Milk  :dank:  :dank:  :dank:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah new settings.

Lunchbox has been shitting so far this scrim. I stand by my statement that he would be a top 5 player in H5 if he played more. His movement is way better than you would think. 

This isn't the new Empire, and Plaza wasn't updated either.

@@LethuL make up your mind and stick to full classic or full Preview settings. It's weird to flip flop  :walshy:

Edit: Plaza isn't available in the HCS Fileshare, and Empire has a SAW on it, which is an official "test weapon" and will probably not make it through. Forgive me papa Lethul.

• Upvote (+1) 2

CLG on yet another attempt to scrim EG without losing. Lets see if they can do it this time...

Lunchbox is basically coaching and playing right now. He's calling what plays everyone should make from deathcam and shitting when he's alive. This guy is a beast

• Upvote (+1) 3

Roy pulling in over 1k viewers by himself...  Halo is making a comeback!

MKFNBYL.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't sleep UK time but this scrim is making it bearable. EG sounding really positive and clear about what they need to do.

EG's communication has been on point tonight. It's totally different from previous scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG 4-3 over CLG right now. Get ready to change those power rankings.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1