CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You couldn't fucking resist, could you?

This is why you're an analyst.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just want to say I love this community, shout out to all of you who voted in my community power rankings. I can't wait for Pro League to start to really get this rolling. I've already had several pros retweet and follow since my first poll went live.

Super excited for the next one, especially after the LCQ. Which, I want to announce I'm taking votes now for the 2nd week of community power rankings. Either DM the twitter handle or PM me here.

specialannouncment.jpg

@@aPK is this font better with the spacing now? Easier to read? I know the comments section last time was rough, but I was running out of space. Will use a different text next time.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My two favorite teams scrim the night of an essay due and 8am foreign language exam  :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 2

My two favorite teams scrim the night of an essay due and 8am foreign language exam  :flip:

What is meme in French?

le meme

In Spanish... it's El Méme. It's like El Cancer, but with the little accent thingy on the e.

(Deadpool's movie reference)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's crazy we live in an age where the 2nd ranked team lost 1-11 in a scrim

• Upvote (+1) 5

Speaking of cereal, I'm glad that most grocery store aisles have signs to show me exactly where the cereal is so i don't have to work to find it. It reminds me of Halo 5 competitive settings.

I like how stores with no signs encourage more commication with store staff and alternate routes to the cereal :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 4

It's crazy we live in an age where the 2nd ranked team lost 1-11 in a scrim

Maybe if they practiced more than twice a month they might take 2 or maybe even 3 games!!!

:lxthul:

I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't eat sugary cereal and just sticks with plain oatmeal lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone think 2gre coaches a team in the Pro League?

if by "coach" you mean "win HWC 2017" then yes

• Upvote (+1) 6