CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They started shooting and baggin' Optic on game 4 after losing the previous 3 pretty handidly. Naded switched teams to start betraying them, they ended the game and booted Naded from the lobby.

LMAO please someone post the Optic AND Liquid point of view on this with audio. This would be hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid have finally fallen off the edge :/

• Upvote (+1) 3

LMAO please someone post the Optic AND Liquid point of view on this with audio. This would be hilarious.

No one from Liquid was streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-snip-

Yikes. Yeah, Optic was talking after the game about who was and wasn't shooting bodies/bagging, but I didn't listen too closely. I want to say that Spartan was just playing normally.

Yikes. Yeah, Optic was talking after the game about who was and wasn't shooting bodies/bagging, but I didn't listen too closely. I want to say that Spartan was just playing normally.

From what I saw Spartan was actually trying, and Assault only bagged once (could have been more but I only saw it once). Earned it though as he kind of destroyed Str8 Sick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid may be slacking, but that's a mystery. I've been bothered by the beef between Ace and Naded throughout the night. Terrible night in terms of chemistry for OpTic.

Naded about Unlegit "We get it. You look like a muppet."

Naded has been super edgy and toxic all night. I've heard stuff about Unlegit not having the best of attitudes but the hostility from Naded just rubs me the wrong way.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Naded has been super edgy and toxic all night. I've heard stuff about Unlegit not having the best of attitudes but the hostility from Naded just rubs me the wrong way.

Yea he said some things that were out of line for sure

When naded says "I'm going to betray all these fucking kids" I fucking lost it. The randomness of it, and the way he said it, was hilarious

• Upvote (+1) 4

>They're teabagging us.

>I'm going to switch teams and betray them instead of playing out the game.

Basically this. I have a much bigger problem with someone switching teams and betraying than I do a team bagging even if they're losing maps pretty heavily. Bagging can be used to try and hype up your team. Switching teams just doesn't sit right with me at all.

Let me know the next time you see hockey players shit-talking each other.

Now let me know the next time you see a hockey player go and sit on the other team's bench...

Yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

As much as Liquid wasn't taking the game seriously (and as poorly as they handled it afterwards), it was pretty cringey for Naded to pull something like that imo. It would have been one thing if the two teams shared a rapport where that would be taken as a joke, but based on how Liquid reacted, it's obvious that wasn't the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

man i never really listen to team comms but i guess i should now

people have been complaining about nadeds attitude in twitch chat for days now

i'm only pissed because i feel like i got cheated out of watching some good halo 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Neither team covered themselves in glory with that. Feel bad for Spartan and Str8 Sick, sounded like they were pretty upset by their teammates.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

(and as poorly as they handled it afterwards)

What?

They were laughing about it as they booted him from the party.  But you didn't hear that because none of them were streaming.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Neither team covered themselves in glory with that. Feel bad for Spartan and Str8 Sick, sounded like they were pretty upset by their teammates.

str8 was fine with naded. He was annoyed with liquid.

And since Spartan seems annoyed with his teammates, I'm going to put the blame there.

• Upvote (+1) 2