CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also worth noting that Ace is playing pro 8s while APG is running games with Heinz and Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja and APG have some personality clashes. Don't think it'll ever happen.

Haven't they teamed? I've never heard of them having problems with eachother.

Haven't they teamed? I've never heard of them having problems with eachother.

They teamed in H4 for an event. It didn't work out but I don't know if that was exclusively a Ninja-APG issue.

When have APG and Ace ever been a duo? He and Heinz are far more attached from what I've seen. At least in game.

I don't keep up with the dynamics all that carefully, but those 2 seem to be in lock step with each other. 

I'd be surprised if APG and Heinz are on the same team for ProLeague, but I'd love it. 

I've never heard of them having problems with eachother.

They've gotten into little spats before.  I can never tell because APG always ends up playing the victim in those instances ("why are you being mean to me") that it becomes hard for me to tell if he's just trolling Ninja or what.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They've gotten into little spats before.  I can never tell because APG always ends up playing the victim in those instances ("why are you being mean to me") that it becomes hard for me to tell if he's just trolling Ninja or what.

You troll long enough, you become an actual troll. I don't think APG even knows he does it. :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

They teamed in H4 for an event. It didn't work out but I don't know if that was exclusively a Ninja-APG issue.

What? I don't remember this. What event?

So many Halo players streaming again I can't decide who to watch, what a good problem to have!

• Upvote (+1) 3

someone catch me up please. took a late shift today missed everything. =/

someone catch me up please. took a late shift today missed everything. =/

Optic is Naded, Maniac, Flamesword, and Cloud, or at least it's heavily assumed (No one linked an official announcement).

Mikwen is streaming again, at least tonight, he said he'll stream periodically. Some clarification about staying with Ola, and teaming with Rayne.

Lethul talking with the Lethul's mom account.

I think that's about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

jYpWUyl.png

Ah I forgot about UMG and AGL 6. You gotta remember that at this time, 3rd and 4th were mediocre placings as there were only 6 or so "pro" teams

Did no one else wanted to join or why would Optic take Cloud? This is quite a surprise for me since I don't think he has done anything noteworthy in H5 yet

Did no one else wanted to join or why would Optic take Cloud? This is quite a surprise for me since I don't think he has done anything noteworthy in H5 yet

I mean he made it to worlds by beating Optic with Triggers Pound/C9.

Maniac and Cloud have a solid history, its probably why they are considering him.

People say this a lot.

Can someone please specify on something "note-worthy" he should have done by now? If we want to talk about tourney placings, then there's a lot of other pros we can talk about who haven't done "note-worthy" things.

Ah I forgot about UMG and AGL 6. You gotta remember that at this time, 3rd and 4th were mediocre placings as there were only 6 or so "pro" teams

That team actually came after two 2nd place finishes to Ambush.  Warriors dropped Ryanoob thinking that APG would help them make up some ground on Ambush who was running away from them; which led to the start of the H4 "Ryanoob Curse" wherein he kept outplacing the team that dropped him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja wants to stay with Victory X?

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja wants to stay with Victory X?

:apg:

NV APG?

APG back to nV confirmed?

(Nah forreal what are you getting at here)