CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also, I fixed my PC.

Not gonna promise I stream a lot, but here and there maybe xD

It wont be the same without the word Whore written on the wall behind you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whilst we wait for the  :intel: to drop, is anyone else not a fan of subscriber discords, from a Twitch viewer pov? 

I get its a great sub perk, but as soon as a pro loads up arena or warzone to play with subs, the potato mics come out and so often the streamer's interactivity with chat (99% of the audience )  completely stops. They go from talking with chat to kind of not even interacting with the people on discord. I sub to a few channels and its enough to get invited into the games and play with my favourite pro's. I'm definitely not telling anyone how to stream, just as a viewer it's something I've noticed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whilst we wait for the  :intel: to drop, is anyone else not a fan of subscriber discords, from a Twitch viewer pov? 

Personally I love the idea, but it sounds like the execution is lacking. I can see some streamers using it in place of interacting with the chat, which is obviously not the greatest.

On the other hand its a secure way to voice-chat with viewers and output it to stream. So that's why I like it.

I know that, but ogre2 has sent this same tweet out a few times before, and it's usually on certain occasions....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whilst we wait for the :intel: to drop, is anyone else not a fan of subscriber discords, from a Twitch viewer pov?

I get its a great sub perk, but as soon as a pro loads up arena or warzone to play with subs, the potato mics come out and so often the streamer's interactivity with chat (99%of the audience )completely stops. They go from talking with chat to kind of not even interacting with the people on discord. I sub to a few channels and its enough to get invited into the games and play with my favourite pro's. I'm definitely not telling anyone how to stream, just as a viewer it's something I've noticed.

I'm subbed to ninja and snipedown and the few times I played with them they were great on interacting with everyone, ninja more so than snipedown
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I get its a great sub perk, but as soon as a pro loads up arena or warzone to play with subs, the potato mics come out and so often the streamer's interactivity with chat (99% [/size]of the audience )  [/size]completely stops. They go from talking with chat to kind of not even interacting with the people on discord. I sub to a few channels and its enough to get invited into the games and play with my favourite pro's. I'm definitely not telling anyone how to stream, just as a viewer it's something I've noticed.

Snakebite is an awesome example of a pro that can dominate in a social slayer with subs and still answer every single question in the chat. I promise, I have seen the man land perfect kills and reading the chat at the same time. He is by far my favorite streamer.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Blows my mind that Ola declined CLG.

it's crazy. CLG were consistent second place guys with heinz/cloud. wonder how everything would have turned out if he accepted. more likely they could have beat EG? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know that, but ogre2 has sent this same tweet out a few times before, and it's usually on certain occasions....

Tim Duncan is a great player despite his age.  /shrug

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the new Allegiance squad is going to be damn good. They are all incredible players (especially at this game).

Who's on the new Allegiance?

Anybody else watched ContrA's montage? a little short but some of those ninja's are ridiculous.

That is filthy.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Who's on the new Allegiance?

El Town/Spartan/Stellur/Unlegit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly this forum is so entertaining. Hours I should be working is spent here, with you guys.

Greedy I may be Right this second.

I only Need the Intel.

Mainly The gifs Get us by Now.

Mostly Everyone Has loved Our memes.

Easily Laughing Till pros With info drop by.

Edit: At work on mobile, if that didnt work, fuck it lol.

Looked good as I was typing it. :V

Y07oLCb.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anybody else watched ContrA's montage? a little short but some of those ninja's are ridiculous.

that editing combined with the quality crunch (from too much compression I'd assume) was kinda painful tho

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So yeah, I told him to say fuck the content, to stop tweeting because the community, especially on Ola, is so unnecessarily judgmental. He's still the same kid he was 8 years ago. 

I remember when all this went down. People were turning into doctors diagnosing him with all certs of mental illnesses. Was awful to have to read it.

Ola is just like anyone. He has highs and lows, he says some shit he probably shouldnt. But the difference is, he has an audience watching and reading into every detail.

I hope he pushes on this season, and you to Mikwen. As a EU player, it was handy having you stream in the middle of the night (my mornings)  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I remember when all this went down. People were turning into doctors diagnosing him with all certs of mental illnesses. Was awful to have to read it.

Ola is just like anyone. He has highs and lows, he says some shit he probably shouldnt. But the difference is, he has an audience watching and reading into every detail.

I hope he pushes on this season, and you to Mikwen. As a EU player, it was handy having you stream in the middle of the night (my mornings) :weback:

Where can i see what ola said

Kinda off topic but I think Halo 5 on PC would do wonders for the competitive community (and the casual community too probably). Obviously you'd need different leagues for console/PC but PC doesn't have a competitive, popular Arena shooter and Halo could fill that niche real well (esp. if 343 support it in the same way they've supported console competitive so far).