CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

hope to see some wild claims by cratos about e6 now, like something about them being the most powerful gaming organization in the known universe.

With that sweet 'loominati branding, I'd have to agree. kappa

So you've seen his tweet, you're talking about it, but you want someone else to link it?

1099.gif

I haven't the slightest idea how to link a tweet, especially on Mobile

Someone should link Cratos most recent tweet..Lile seriously where does this guy get off? It's one thing to talk trash in game, or against rivals. But to seriously elevate yourself because you have a massive ego? Look at every god squad, Top team, or even big players in halo history. Did FB ever have that attitude? Did Carbon ever have that attitude? Did TD or Str8 or Instinct, or even EG ever have that attitude? You will not succeed if you do not respect the league and fanbase you play for...The way this guy carries himself is embarrassing.

"I would never say I'm the best player. I just try to play my best, for the benefit of my team" - Pistola

That qoute from 2010 when Pistola was without a doubt the best player. Take notes Cratos, humble yourself, if you want to be great, winning, isn't enough. Because with your attitude, your name will never be brought into discussion among the greats of this game.

gandhi handed t2 toilet paper. WE can survive a Cratos tweet

Well Optic fans. Who would like to join me under my rock til next qualifier? I'll bring beer and fry wings... :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Whoa i leave for an hour and Optic is about to not make it to Pro League  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

Someone should link Cratos most recent tweet..Lile seriously where does this guy get off? It's one thing to talk trash in game, or against rivals. But to seriously elevate yourself because you have a massive ego? Look at every god squad, Top team, or even big players in halo history. Did FB ever have that attitude? Did Carbon ever have that attitude? Did TD or Str8 or Instinct, or even EG ever have that attitude? You will not succeed if you do not respect the league and fanbase you play for...The way this guy carries himself is embarrassing.

"I would never say I'm the best player. I just try to play my best, for the benefit of my team" - Pistola

That qoute from 2010 when Pistola was without a doubt the best player. Take notes Cratos, humble yourself, if you want to be great, winning, isn't enough. Because with your attitude, your name will never be brought into discussion among the greats of this game.

Are you talking about the "walk in the park" one?  Not a fan of his, but that's one of his most innocuous tweets after a tournament, imo. 

Quick question: how many teams are allowed to qualify for the pro league from  the LCQ? 2? Regardless, I still believe that Optic and Liquid will be in the pro league, when it is all said and done.

You guys understand 2-0 in a best of 7 is far from over, right?

k 3-0 is bad

• Upvote (+1) 3

RNG up 3-0 on optic just like i predicted :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 7

ninja, commonly, and vicx over there talking strats and penguin is just playing with the wiggly arm of his chair

• Upvote (+1) 6

Quick question: how many teams are allowed to qualify for the pro league from  the LCQ? 2? Regardless, I still believe that Optic and Liquid will be in the pro league, when it is all said and done.

Yeah, 2. Should probably be 10 teams in pro league though, I need Optic/Renegades, Liquid, 2gre, and Heinz.

You guys understand 2-0 in a best of 7 is far from over, right?

If we're talking about CLG, sure. But Optic needs a momentum and a positive psychological state. Halo 5 is 50% mind games.

This is when RNG loses 4 straight games :kappa:

Dick thing to say but I hope it happens now and youre responsible for the jinx  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1