CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The fuck are they doing? Ace just killed 5 on his own, and no one could even get their silo?

• Upvote (+1) 4

The fuck are they doing? Ace just killed 5 on his own, and no one could even get their silo?

Yeah, Ace hit every rail shot and moved up to elbow and you look back and the rest of the team aren't even out of their side. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG caught a break that liquid didnt, in that they went right from their loser win into LB Finals. Liquid had to wait for the winner's bracket final match first, before they could play. So they had to wait about an hour before LB Finals

Except I asked for the exact definition, so that should have implied I knew what it was, and the debate was regarding semantics/specifics.

I know lol, you see my first response to you? I said that was an easy misconception since most puckett rockets are self damaging. 

My first tweet was definitely a hyperbole to entertain Puckett.

Sucks Optic is tilting from E6.

RNG is not going to drop a game vs Optic. 

they lost a scrim series to elevate by 1 game on friday night before they flew out to cali. not worried about that at all lol.

W0uld was right this whole time guys, he was just talking about the second series  :wink:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is going to be one depressing Visions, had a lot of fate in them.

also - who is in your profile picture/sig? Is that the lead singer of Ecosmith or Against The Current? 

Sydney AKA Echosmith again lol. Don't care. I'm a fanbitch

RNG is going in with positive momentum and Optic has the reverse.

• Upvote (+1) 1