CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Imagine if Renegades loses to optic here and then doesn't win the LCQ.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

One thing I've noticed with the production is the interviews are not coming out well. The questions (from all 3 casters today) have been super long and rambling. I think they would benefit from being more concise with the questioning, which would probably allow for another question or two in the same time span.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In my mind, if it were 5 years earlier I wouldn't have any issue with him standing up and screaming during or after game often. I must be getting old

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's looking bad for OG :-(

It's hard to pick, heart says RNG and I really like Ninja, but #Greenwall. Can't decide, FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine if Renegades loses to optic here and then doesn't win the LCQ.

Ninja switches to H1z1 full time

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, a member asking constitutes a entire staff and community.

#NotAllBeyonders

Please.

Just make it an upside down question mark that looks like a 6.

Used my leet image editing skills to modify a Riddler Question Mark (E. Nygma) and turn it into a 6.

S38ZcML.png

Yes, a member asking constitutes a entire staff and community.

lol wtf kind of tweet is that.

Like, there was a person suggesting the Rocket Mary medal be called a "Puckett Rocket" and then there was a disagreement over what specifically made a missed rocket a "Puckett Rocket"

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder what 2gre will do. A team change seems likely to me, but who knows. 

I wonder what 2gre will do. A team change seems likely to me, but who knows. 

Well we don't know individual stats, so I'm sure he knows what needs to be done

• Upvote (+1) 1

If a comment asking what a Puckett rocket was made you audibly gag you should castrate yourself and shove your own dick down your throat so that it doesn't happen again. 

I agree, but I think you're beating around the bush a little. Don't be afraid to say how you really feel

• Upvote (+1) 5

My gut says RNG makes a change if they don't win this series.

my gut says victory x is that change =( i hope not.

Just realized OpTic is still using ASTRO's, is Turtle Beach just CoD?

Guys, I was playing and noticed that red dots appear on the top of my screen. What does that mean?

my gut says victory x is that change =( i hope not.

Could be for the best. Stats don't mean everything but he's constantly bottom 2 on the board. Ninja is sometimes lower than him but Ninja also has games where he puts up huge numbers. Victory isn't a standout player, though he is totally a good player. 

I just don't know why you could pick for an upgrade though. Most players better than Victory already have teams they are happy with.

Naw, Halo is sponsored by Astros. They had to use them.  

Astro sponsors ESL and/or HCS so they're probably stuck with using the Astro set-ups that are provided for them.  If you noticed Envy was also wearing Astro's and they are sponsored by HyperX.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, a member asking constitutes an entire staff and community.

Already responded to your tweet but will here as well, didn't want to call out the individual person, so I just tagged TB.

lol wtf kind of tweet is that.

Like, there was a person suggesting the Rocket Mary medal be called a "Puckett Rocket" and then there was a disagreement over what specifically made a missed rocket a "Puckett Rocket"

Tbh all I saw was your tweet to Puckett, had no context other than you didn't know what a Puckett rocket was.

If a comment asking what a Puckett rocket was made you audibly gag you should castrate yourself and shove your own dick down your throat so that it doesn't happen again. 

47008672.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tbh all I saw was your tweet to Puckett, had no context other than you didn't know what a Puckett rocket was.

Except I asked for the exact definition, so that should have implied I knew what it was, and the debate was regarding semantics/specifics.

I don't think that I followed the instructions properly. I can't brrgjkdnthtgt

• Upvote (+1) 3