CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

8-22. Here comes the Naded Sunday evening?

Classic Naded: one minute he's securing the series with that ninja, next minute he's dropping an 8-22.

true Man you're right my team isn't that good. We are just a average top 8-12 team

is the sass paying off???

• Upvote (+1) 1

RyaNoob's casting is also elevating Goldenboy's. We say it all the time, but Goldenboy is a good caster when he's paired with someone who can do hard analysis like Walshy or RyaNoob. He does a great job at providing some play-by-play and making good transitions for the analysis caster to come in and say his words.

And Goldenboy asks REALLY good questions when the other commentator knows what he's talking about. He really gets a lot out of his co-commentator. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Curious who will dominate Monday.

Halo finally has its own version of endurance racing.

There is a really good chance RNG doesn't qualify today. LCQ is gonna be stacked regardless. Crazy

They should have the community design a new E6 logo.

Please.

Just make it an upside down question mark that looks like a 6.

Can't believe this series was played off stream. smh

CwixhLU.png

I agree, nothing should have been off stream. Run a 2nd stream if you can't fit everything on mainstage, or schedule your tournament better.

• Upvote (+1) 4

..... I like everyone on E6......except Cratos......I am torn...... Someone also need to tell Cratos what a fluke is. If you only have 1 week of practice then it is expected for you to lose PAX. That is the exact opposite of a fluke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

hope to see some wild claims by cratos about e6 now, like something about them being the most powerful gaming organization in the known universe. 

• Upvote (+1) 3