CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They should have the community design a new E6 logo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

They actually did this, all they got was crap until choosing their current one

at least their jerseys aren't plain white t-shirts anymore 

Optic throwing so they can rematch RNG and knock them out? :apg:

Edit: Obviously joking

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Relative to other casters doesn't mean shit considering who we have in Halo.  

I'm just hoping T2 decides to cast and Simms is able to attend more NA events.  

Yeah but he's the best we have currently, we shouldn't shit on the guy because he is a poor caster relative to casters from other e-sports. He'll grow with the scene.

Yeah but he's the best we have currently, we shouldn't shit on the guy because he is a poor caster relative to casters from other e-sports. He'll grow with the scene.

The real problem is Halo is an extremely hard game to cast. They should just focus more on listen ins in my opinion. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I enjoy hearing the casters say "Bubu Dubu".

If Goldenboy is going to take a break from the HCS / schedule conflicts (sucks), then I think adding T2 to the casting lineup would be a good idea. 

I also think Ghost should replace strongside as a caster permanently. Not a dig on SS, I just personally think Ghost fills the role better.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just got home from a 12 hour day. Can't believe the event is still going on. At what point is this E6 vs optic game taking place and what teams are where

• Downvote (-1) 1

They already brought in an ex-player to cast so prob not.

Switch Gandhi with goldenboy and we are golden!

No, but seriously if GB just focus on play by play and don't try to analyse every single play that happens on screen he can be good. Then he won't stutter so much, looking for words he need to say. Goldenboy felt so much more "fluid" when he came around starting casting alongside Gandhi or maven in halo 4. He didn't have to think about the meaning of everything and just focus on what is going instead. That was a good goldenboy :)

Just got home from a 12 hour day. Can't believe the event is still going on. At what point is this E6 vs optic game taking place and what teams are where

Group B is done, ALG and NV qualified, TL is going to have to rely on LCQ.

Optic beat RNG 3-2 and E6 beat Denial 3-0. Winner of this series qualifies, loser plays winner of RNG/ Denial for a spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is group 2 winners finals.

Group 1: ALG beat nV 4-1 to win in the Winner's finals, nV beat Liquid 4-0 to qualify from Loser's. 

Group 2: Optic beat RNG and is now playing e6 to qualify. e6 beat denial, they'll play RNG off-stream to see who will play the loser of Optic vs E6

also - who is in your profile picture/sig? Is that the lead singer of Ecosmith or Against The Current? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded after ninja'ing Ninja

-snip-

I either accidentally negged or +repped you, but smooth gif either way. Can't tell what I did b/c mobile. :prayers:

What the heck is a bubu and why do I want to give him my dubu?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, now they are playing this series off stage because of how shittily run this tournament has been.

• Upvote (+1) 2