CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They had the flag there, and just let RNG get the re and run the flag for a cap. Just a clusterfuck that cost them. 

Something I have always wondered, and I would like someone to give an input on this but: how come when I watch these tournies, everything seems so much FASTER? When I am playing Onyx/Champ arena, it hardly ever gets this fast or I don't play at the speeds that take place during these games. Even online pro scrims aren't this fast, a good part of the times.  Is it because they're all calling out at a faster pace and there is much more going on or what? Like I always think about this whenever I watch these lan events. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

empire strongholds is definitely the least strategic game type of halo 5

I wouldn't say least strategic but it's probably the easiest to understand. Predicting spawns and rotations are simple, but there's still a strategy.

OMG that Naded back whack, Strongside MVP for the switch!!

Fuck I missed the Ninja :(

Anyone GIF that?

Edit: NVM. I forgot these forums are faster than Usain Bolt.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jeez Naded with the crazy movement.

Ahhh, I love watching these tourneys and good games while ugug and cooper post on the forums hating our entertainment 

He hasn't posted in a bit, maybe he's re-cooperating.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That has to be one of the clutchest and nastiest ninja's ever at an event on main stage. Ninja had full OS and it is a game 5 too! I might have tilted so hard after that one.

• Upvote (+1) 1