CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im more of a lurker on here,  but I felt i watched an Optics player pov that whole game

Feels like every game this series has been mostly Optic POV. 

Im more of a lurker on here,  but I felt i watched an Optics player pov that whole game

Well RNG kept having 4 dead.

2gre :( Hopefully they can improve. But anyway, this Optic RNG series is lit, for entertainment's sake (and cus I like them) Good Renegades starts showing up more.

That map showed how bad spawning with autos is for the game. just people flying in to contest a stronghold with ARs

I think it showed how bad having two storm rifles and two SMGs spawning every 20s on a claustrophobic map is for the game.

If spawning with autos were so bad for the game at large, we'd see this type of cluster fuck on every map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still managed to be a great game to watch.

I 100% agree with you. I was just trolling a little bit with that comment. I am not one of those people that continuously argues about settings.

And now G5! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

THIS is the series I wanted to watch!

I think that some of these teams trying to qualify for the pro league are pretty good..

But I don't think any of the non qualified teams are better than HWC Denial.

Too bad they didn't stay together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it showed how bad having two storm rifles and two SMGs spawning every 20s on a claustrophobic map is for the game.

If spawning with autos were so bad for the game at large, we'd see this type of cluster fuck on every map.

yeah it show how bad storm rifles and smgs are too but i think the design of this map makes it suffer a lot from autos in general