CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stikki beat me to it.  Still gonna let it ride.

Damn, str8 fire!  :puckett:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Also, I fixed my PC.

Not gonna promise I stream a lot, but here and there maybe xD

Maintain a decent streaming schedule and I'll sub in a heartbeat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's too bad that Pengwinner rayne contra and devon can't team together, it would be better than both of their previous teams...

I'd like to see Penguin, Contra, Devon and Commonly.  I think that could be a very dangerous team.

I believe Commonly would have his opinions taken seriously and we could see him play to his full potential.  

Well, it'd really be wise for people to stop saying they want to see any combo of Penguin and Contra/Devon.

for the 35th (approximately) time, Penguin/Rayne and Contra/Devon WERE A THING.... and THEY WERE AMAZING.... but it's been said by Penguin himself that there were definite personality clashes.

Think about it- when your team is the furthest thing from struggling......... actually kicking ass, and you know it, and everyone else knows it, and you say "eh, time to split"... what does that tell you?

Well, it'd really be wise for people to stop saying they want to see any combo of Penguin and Contra/Devon.

for the 35th (approximately) time, Penguin/Rayne and Contra/Devon WERE A THING.... and THEY WERE AMAZING.... but it's been said by Penguin himself that there were definite personality clashes.

Think about it- when your team is the furthest thing from struggling......... actually kicking ass, and you know it, and everyone else knows it, and you say "eh, time to split"... what does that tell you?

Sack up and work through your problems. If I'm playing for $1 mill I wouldn't let emotions get in the way of business. All that matters is how well you perform as a unit.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You just made my day with this one.

I totally missed all the Ola streams, which sucks cause I <3 me some Ola.  :'(

When You're streaming and making content like that on social media, you really put yourself out there.  I wish he'd just do it anyway and say F everybody else, but I understand.  You still my boy blue.

Ola only streamed once, and didn't make that song. He's just the voice in the background. It was clipped off someone else's stream when Ola was in the Skype chat. I believe it happened in @@Heinz stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In contrary to his "shadiness" to potential teams, @@Mikwen has been one of if not the most transparent pros on the forums & I am very grateful for that my man.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 8

Ola Sauce

Mad props for standing up for Ola, sign of a true teammate right there. Good luck to you guys in the pro league, I'm pretty sure everyone wants to see you both do well. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You have to wonder what he's doing with all his dubu's if his internet is crap

The real question is.....what does someone else having poor internet have to do with a twitter announcement? Lol. Seems weird to me

I personally believe Ola would be much better without Radar.

100% agreed. No radar adds so many more possibilities for intelligent and unpredictable map movement and that's where Pistola was the best (at least in h3-h4).

Mind explaining what the whole Ninja thing was about? It's been constantly mentioned but I have never heard the full story.

I believe the whole story stems from the fact that Mikwen was trying to "save" his spot on Liquid (Ninja, Ace, Chig) during the questionable period wherein his spot on Envy (Ola, APG, Heinz) wasn't 100% guaranteed.  When Ninja found out that he wanted to go to Envy but was trying to use Liquid as a backup, he basically rightfully said "if his thoughts are with a different team, then we're going to bench him from our roster until this all gets resolved".  Pistola, who was quite clearly in some weird mental state at the time, somehow took that action (benching Mikwen) as some sort of terribly heinous plot by Ninja to ruin Mikwen's career which is what eventually led to that horribly uncalled for outburst.  It was a terrible outburst to what was legitimately a justified reaction to the entire situation by Ninja/the rest of Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Somebody please link "Suck a Dick Brett"!

Made by Beyond member @@DJ DANKY HCS

I have wet dreams about Pistola getting back on the top and destroying everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 8

That awkward moment everyone talking about the EG/ALG series forgets that it's also ALG first real time playing as a team as well xD

Shshshs don't burst their bubble, suspector is the second coming of jesus.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Also, I fixed my PC.

A promise to MAYBE Stream?! That is something that I can get behind ROFL

• Upvote (+1) 1

People have personality clashes all the time in every other work environment       

If something is working, then you put your ego/personal distaste for someone aside and continue to work.   

That's the biggest difference between actual professionals and Esports players, especially Halo.

These players think "Oh we didn't win the tournament, time to blow it up".  At some point, these players need to recognize that winning all the tournaments, or even 1 major money tournament is very unlikely.  The best thing they could do for themselves is find the squad that gives them the best chance to CONSISTENTLY place high and make as much money as possible, because this is a job.  

Take RNG for example, if those players were really smart, they would've stayed together, realizing that they have a very good squad who can compete in the top 8 and possibly be a consistent top 4 team.  The amount of money they could make every year, coupled with the rest of them actually getting on the stream grind and put out real, consistent YouTube content.  These kids need to realize that they have a real opportunity to make this a career, but if they decide to do that, this needs to be approached as such.  Realizing that they're not going to be Nadeshot over night and work every day at putting out new content.

These kids need to recognize that the success they are having right now isn't going to last forever, seize the opportunity while they can!  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also, I fixed my PC.

I knew I was still subbed to you for a reason. :weback: