CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lookin like Spartan and Stellur downgraded tbh, although APG can't be 100%. NV is running over them right now.

Gonna be important for Liquid to decide a few things based off their showing here. 

Is this good enough to qualify in the LCQ?

If so, then no big deal. If not, was this showing because of APG's injury/accident?

If so, then that will fix itself. If not, then what is the issue and figure it out.

I think that team is plenty talented to be in the pro-league.

Calling it now goldenboy, says he is going to quit casting halo again after more criticism comes his way

The dude needs to acknowledge he is doing some shit wrong, this is the second tournament in a row he has shed players in a bad light, apg is clearly injured and he is blatantly ignoring it 

regardless lxthul needs to chill out. you don't see pros from other games disrespecting the shit out of their casters. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Lookin like Spartan and Stellur downgraded tbh, although APG can't be 100%. NV is running over them right now.

Idk, unfair to say considering APGs condition

• Upvote (+1) 2

regardless lxthul needs to chill out. you don't see pros from other games disrespecting the shit out of their casters. 

other casters aren't as clueless, this shit is embarrassing and makes halo seem amateurish 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't keep up with twitch currently but reading TB:

Wait, Pool B isn't done yet? Holy shit, this might legit go on until 1 am.

other casters aren't as clueless, this shit is embarrassing and makes halo seem amateurish 

I agree but there has to be a better way to go about this instead of trashing a caster to the point they dont want to cast anymore

Shut up holy hell. And yes you do. Thorin is the one that instantly comes to my mind, always in conflicts and discussions with players. Stop trying to white knight professionalism for fun when there's no issues to white knight. 

Thorin isn't a caster.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean, I'm finding the "APG needs to step it up" comments annoying af, I can only imagine what Lethul who is great friends with APG thinks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many times are the casters going to say "Oh no! I didn't even notice! Another flag cap!" It's so embarrassing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thorin isn't a caster.

Analyst, caster, it's all similar. One talks about the game during it, one talks about it after. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Feels like ESL is doing this tournament trying to use the minimal amount of resources. There needs to be either a true play by play guy, or a couple of guys controlling the cameras so the casters can just announce instead of trying to do double duty

Analyst, caster, it's all similar. One talks about the game during it, one talks about it after. 

True, but there's a huge difference between people disrespecting Halo casters because they ramble about inane shit and completely miss points versus people roasting Thorin and Richard Lewis because they are awful human beings.  (I love their work, though.)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once casters realize they don't have to talk the entire time they will become good casters.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Congrats to Allegiance and EnVyUs on qualifying! Must be a huge weight off their shoulders.

• Upvote (+1) 2