CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ola juice.

Everybody wants to see The Wizard playing at 100%. I hope you're right, he makes the game so fun to watch when he's firing on all cylinders.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's too bad that Pengwinner rayne contra and devon can't team together, it would be better than both of their previous teams...

I'd like to see Penguin, Contra, Devon and Commonly.  I think that could be a very dangerous team.

I believe Commonly would have his opinions taken seriously and we could see him play to his full potential.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I didn't believe he could I wouldn't have stuck around as long as I have.

Not to mention he's still a good player, he's just not top 5 and that makes people think he sucks.

A shame that every player except for 3 CLG players and 2 EG players suck at this game.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That awkward moment everyone talking about the EG/ALG series forgets that it's also ALG first real time playing as a team as well xD

That awkward moment when you mistake those posts as everyone making excuses for EG because it's their first time playing together. When in fact people were just pointing out that it was most of EG's first time even playing H5 in quite awhile. While the members on ALG have already been in full grind mode.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nemassist, Str8 Sick, FiS & 2gre are/were running MM together.

FiS and 2gre? brb making new account to upvote more

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to mention he's still a good player, he's just not top 5 and that makes people think he sucks.

I kind of wish your regionals nV team had stuck together. Maybe with slight changes but I really felt like you guys could do it with more time to practice and just get good at H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay put yourself in Ola's shoes.

He's on EG, he loses to CLG and hardly punches something but hits it just right and it took away his one love for an extended period of time.

Then during that time he watched his team win EVERY tournament except one with TJ. Then he comes back, turns down CLG, and us to team with C9 and it was a constant tilt fest that he had to deal with.

Fast forward to Halo 5, all the announcements for worlds, crowd funding, he got a team he was super excited to be a part of, he got his favorite org to back his team.

He was super excited about a million things at once, and I don't think Ola's ever had to deal with the lowest of lows, then all of a sudden the highest of highs. Diesel and him were talking about how he wanted to start doing content, and he actually was going to. He starts engaging with the community, and for the most part on a pretty positive note (minus Ninja thing). 

This is the thing with Ola, he's always been super weird. That's what makes him Ola, mix that with emotional highs and it was definitely really over the top.

He was super hype to do all those things, and everyone just shit talked him that's he a fucking weirdo, or he's losing his mind, or his screws are lose, or he's not Ola anymore, etc..

So yeah, I told him to say fuck the content, to stop tweeting because the community, especially on Ola, is so unnecessarily judgmental. He's still the same kid he was 8 years ago. Definitely not the Ola we're used to seeing play style wise, but when that actually comes out some people will be eating their words. It's only a matter of time, especially if we both finally get a team that sticks and we continue to learn with over an extended period of time. After two weeks with our Regionals squad he was performing by far the best 90% of the games.

As for the people that think I'm under performing, I absolutely agree with you, but I'll NEVER look like I did in H2A in Halo 5. I was spoon fed snipers and didn't have to do anything but kill stuff, can't do that in Halo 5. Gotta move quickly and as a unit.

Mind explaining what the whole Ninja thing was about? It's been constantly mentioned but I have never heard the full story.

#denialmania lol. Lets just say results may vary!! Potentially some unexpected outcomes

• Upvote (+1) 2

It seems like people just give up on any other player that isn't performing at the level of the players on CLG, which is a shame.

Mind explaining what the whole Ninja thing was about? It's been constantly mentioned but I have never heard the full story.

Pretty much said on stream that Ninja sucks and shouldn't be considered pro just because hes a big streamer. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

Was his hand where his sanity was? :kappa:

In all seriousness though he has always been one of the players worth watch for always loved the way he went about it. Injuring your hand as a gamer is like injuring you leg as a football player. Not only are you on the sidelines, but your away from actually doing anything involving a controller. So many big players are never the same after their first broken leg or torn hammy. I would give the world for him to be back for real as a top tier player. Take my Ola's Pistola :prayers:

The problem people have is that when someone that was the best isn't THE best anymore (or just not as dominant), people start to say that person sucks. Happens in sports all the time. Ola was considered the best (or close to it) player from H3-H4 (I think, I stopped watching Halo after 3). So people are just gonna criticize him. Doesn't help that he's "different" than the average person, people are shitheads when it comes to understand someone's psyche. Just stick with it and keep on working. There is no way someone as good as Ola, or yourself, is just a gonna magically start sucking ass at Halo. You've remained pros for as long as you have for a reason. Now pls beat CLG :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I personally believe Ola would be much better without Radar. I also think Lethul would be better without radar, which is spooky. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was his hand where his sanity was? :kappa:

In all seriousness though he has always been one of the players worth watch for always loved the way he went about it. Injuring your hand as a gamer is like injuring you leg as a football player. Not only are you on the sidelines, but your away from actually doing anything involving a controller. So many big players are never the same after their first broken leg or torn hammy. I would give the world for him to be back for real as a top tier player. Take my Ola's Pistola :prayers:

Ola = Le'Veon Bell? :kappa:

Just kidding I know it was an MCL.

I also kind of wish that nV squad from regionals had stuck together. I mean it makes sense that they didn't, and nobody else did besides CLG either. But that was a really interesting lineup in its own right.

To me this Denial situation was always going to rub someone the wrong way, Robby has to do what he thinks is going to be best for his org by choosing what he thinks is the better players, even though he has said he would rather keep the team as it is (although he could just be saying that to get the heat off him) but then benching the two players and not even stating a reason why is a bit of a dick move.

Stikki beat me to it.  Still gonna let it ride.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Props @@Mikwen for always taking time to talk things over.

It is always a plus when the people you invest time into watching/supporting give some insight on things.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It is crazy to think that OLA is now considered an underdog! What has the world come to?

• Upvote (+1) 1