CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

CONTROVERSIAL POST INCOMING, BUCKLE UP FAM

stats>memes

imo

I agree, but on another note: Why do people discuss 2gre as if he is washed and can't slay anymore, but when I look at Heinz stats they are equally mediocre. I then see people say how Heinz is such a better pickup for RNG than 2gre. This confuses me. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I agree, but on another note: Why do people discuss 2gre as if he is washed and can't slay anymore, but when I look at Heinz stats they are equally mediocre. I then see people say how Heinz is such a better pickup for RNG than 2gre. This confuses me. 

Heinz tends to do more obj. than 2gre - not saying 2gre doesn't do any, but def. not as much as Heinz. Heinz also goes huge in some slayer games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think CSGO is now comfortably the biggest eSport in the West.

Maybe, but you have to remember CS is very popular in Europe, probably more than it is in the US.

I have seen a lot of activity from the Pros on here lately. Mostly due to somebody making blatantly false statements, using crazy weird ranking math, or entirely wrong intel.

It's great seeing them contribute and it would be better if more interacted without having been called out to do so. Kudos to the pros that actually do that already.

Afterall, we just want our Senpais to notice us!

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What did Pistola do to make everyone think he's nutty? Or is it just his general Ola-ness?

Mate, his screw wasn't just loose, it fell off onto the floor, rolled under the couch, into the heating duct, and got bounced around by a circulation fan.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Optic Naded rumors.

Unlegit and El Town called W0uld an idiot in a very harsh manner.  To be fair his post(s) was/were/are 99% incomprehensible.

Igs Cubanex and Whiteocean have proven time and time again that IQ tests should be mandatory for internet usage

Traaaap conveyed an opinion in a post without sounding like a dick.  

Mikwen said he was sorry about the stuff that happened with Ninja and Renegades before regionals and explained what went down.  Things were upvoted.

Contra and Dev got timed out by Denial.  Denial doesn't actually seem to be in the wrong.(IMO)  They wanted to ditch Huke and nobody else involved wanted that.  Shirtless CEO tweet was posted.  Eyes and imaginations were scarred.  Bubu said roster announcement will be coming today.

mediaBrute coming through with the dankness.

like 3 pages of just terrible, terrible puns about the Denial situation.

Play by play coverage of a scrim between the newly formed EG and ALG squads.  EG won the series by a game.

and the normal speculative this and that of roster musical chairs amidst memedankery.

Good times. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe, but you have to remember CS is very popular in Europe, probably more than it is in the US.

Europe would count as the west, if the isn't what you meant sorry. 

What did Pistola do to make everyone think he's nutty? Or is it just his general Ola-ness?

Well, to be honest he was pretty salty when he was on C9, with Hysteria a year ago, and said he hated the halo community (and Hysterias post when he took Pistolas side is the most negged post in Beyonds history) and after that its have been a pretty tilted path with strange tweets and awkward streams from Pistola.

But still, I think all of us want The Wizard back in full power. We want him contribute to the community. We want to love him. We want to see a glorious return.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, to be honest he was pretty salty when he was on C9, with Hysteria a year ago, and said he hated the halo community (and Hysterias post when he took Pistolas side is the most negged post in Beyonds history) and after that its have been a pretty tilted path with strange tweets and awkward streams fron Pistola.

But still, I think all of us want The Wizard back in full power. We want him contribute to the community. We want to love him. We want to see a glorious return.

Anyone have a link to this post?

That awkward moment everyone talking about the EG/ALG series forgets that it's also ALG first real time playing as a team as well xD

Are you staying with RNG or moving to AE? 

I think the massive influx of dubu he received from teambeyond over the last 12hrs crashed his bubu.

Geez maybe if the CEO paid Bubu on time he could have paid his internet bill.

#ObviouslyKidding

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

It had to be a rough time for Pistola after he hurt his hand. He lost his position on what was at least a top 2 team at the time and might very well have thought he lost his career/passion. That's enough to make anybody act differently than normal. Also, he has to play halo with radar and ARs so it's no wonder if he's gone crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have seen a lot of activity from the Pros on here lately. Mostly due to somebody making blatantly false statements, using crazy weird ranking math, or entirely wrong intel.

It's great seeing them contribute and it would be better if more interacted without having been called out to do so. Kudos to the pros that actually do that already.

Afterall, we just want our Senpais to notice us!

Lethul just comes in, savagizes and leaves.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1