CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think optic made a mistake playing clg, it humanized them a lot. I think rng was scared of optic before. Now not so much after optic lost to clg 12-1

altough RNG does not pose the same fear these days either with loses to optic and elevate.

I'm pretty sure RNG will (or should) be more concerned about the fact that OG took them to church the last time they played... when it mattered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, tweaked the forum rep for today's tournament:

Member = 75 / 10

Premium - 200 / 25 (this is perm)

As always, Premium not only helps site fees and improvements for the future, but you can just about upvote everything.

Support the site if you can! :fire::prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I didn't state specific numbers lol.

OK

Then- 100s of thousands of people playing at all times.

Now- 10s of thousands.

giphy.gif

Thanks for providing the sourcing, though. I wish we knew official population numbers. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just feel bad for @@ssbChad not only does he have to keep track of two tournaments , he has to somehow pull stats from games that arent streamed lol, I would be demoralized at this point.

Yea that's why I never bothered putting up vods of the last online qualifier on r/prohalovods. The hoops to jump through and time it would take just wasn't worth it

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Ugug - I'm not going to continue the radar discussion, but I appreciate the serious, quality, detailed response last night. 

giphy.gif

Are you going to fly the Ugug flag now?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Optic and every other team is smart to scrim CLG as much as they can at this point.  

Anyway, I guess there's no actual grand final today, which sucks, but it will still be fun to see what's real with these teams. Not very many of the matchups where I can pick a clear winner. Hoping to see some really competitive series. 

Are you going to fly the Ugug flag now?

Can I fly a version of the flag that champions for spartan ability only radar? That's what I've come around to.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can I fly a version of the flag that champions for spartan ability only radar? That's what I've come around to.

Sure. Welcome, my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How long from this point until it starts? I thought it would have already started by now ;0

Me waitng for the tournament to start..........

tumblr_o6gq8zx1wI1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Man she was such a babe for so long.  

Never forget.  

I'm pretty sure RNG will (or should) be more concerned about the fact that OG took them to church the last time they played... when it mattered

RNG grossly underestimated optic last time. wont happen again.

Batchford was really reading chat midgame.

#tilted

• Upvote (+1) 1