CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@W0uld is TB's equivalent to the 12 y/o who just got xbox live

Today is a huge day for teams. I think everybody would agree there are 6 teams with a real shot at qualifying today.... and two won't. The last chance qualifier is a huge risk. I'm guessing 5 out of the 8 teams we see today end up in the pro league.

I disagree slightly, I do think denial has a shot, I think the only real slap your face moment would be if soul red qualified. 

giphy14.gif

Went to bed after @@W0uld 's hilarious outburst (don't get caught up in rep, there many people myself included who neg anyone moaning about it) and catching up this morning I find the H5D kids have been let out of their cage. Damn that was a boring catch up.

Do you actually treat some people as sub-human? Just trying to find out if you're trying to be edgy on a forum or you're actually a prick :>

yeah i dont dwell in the neg rep. it always amazes me how i get bailed out by and even dumber post after i go on one of my little tirades.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The Halo God has spoken

*This is a joke. I do not want to revisit this debate at 9:30 in the morning*

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not trying to say that H5 doesn't have a skill gap. I'm not even saying that it doesn't have a huge skillgap. I'm just saying that a team dominating a game is not sufficient evidence by itself to prove that a game has a huge skillgap, as shown by my Call of Duty examples.

Ok now I understand, and I agree with you, however say there is a gap between 2 to 3&4 and then an even larger skill gap after that (halo 2) then that illustrates there is a large skill gap.

• Downvote (-1) 1

i missed the whole no radar debate again...i actually don't care if it stays or goes. at this point no one is going to quit if it stays and no one is going to quit if it goes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Here's my most likely to qualify list:

1. Optic 

2. Allegiance 

3. RNG

4. Envy

5. Liquid

6. E6

7. Denial

8. Soul

I see Liquid or Envy not making the cut. I see E6 doing the same... although I feel like RNG could easily lose out today as well. It isn't about if they can beat Optic, it is about if they can beat E6. Denial and Soul won't qualify and I have a hard time seeing either of them winning a match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today is gonna be a wake-up call for a lot of people, potentially myself. Can't wait.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sooo lets clean this thread up haha

tumblr_nsbwhqrDGM1u3mi94o2_r1_500.gif

Do we know what the schedule of matches is? Need to know which ones I'll be missing  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Look I agree radar sucks, but if I have to read another radar post in the pro league thread I'm going to lose my mind.

My bad, I went to take a piss and make pop-tarts and the revolution started again.

Please stop, please. I don't want to ban/warn on Mother's Day.

Use the energy for your dislike of Halo 5 stuff and sprint over to your mother and give her a hug or something.

Thanks.

What kind of pop-tarts?

• Upvote (+1) 3

DI5T2.jpg.jpg

EXCELLENT choice. Quite possibly the best pop-tart type there is. I also had a thing for these

image.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

That was more of an experiment, Halo's competitive viability had flat lined and 343 wanted to see the impact those changes made, but then again the next game was halo 4 so................

More of an experiment? What does that make radar, the thing competitive Halo has avoided for over a decade?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really, why so late?

That's late?

I'm gonna go with ALG and nV from the 2nd group, and I am pulling for Optic and Denial in group 1. I don't think Denial will qualify today, but I hope they do because I think RNG and Liquid can qualify from LCQ pretty easily if they don't make it today. ALG is the wild card team today I think. They could show up huge and leave either nV or Liquid out for now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So far out of 64 votes:

12.5% of you think denial will qualify

20% think E6 will qualify

90% think OG will qualify

78% think Renegades will qualify

39% think Allegiance will qualify

78% think NV will qualify

78% think Liquid will qualify

And only 5% think soul red will qualify

Be sure to have your say and vote here:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/13339-who-will-qualify-for-the-pro-league-this-sunday/

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1