CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you're going to correct someone's typing mistakes on a HALO forum, you better be goddamned grammatically correct in everything you do.

"2 stranded duos, maybe they should join up"

I think we could all nitpick most peoples' posts... but that would detract from all the

MCjwQJQ.jpg

huh? lol did that really go over your head? communication issues - no speaky english...

yikes

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 17

All your wildest dream will cum true  :kappa: 

79830-emma-watson-lets-fuck-and-get-48iW

How does this only have 8 upvotes rn??

and speaking of upvotes.... how come all the Giffy memes i see for upvotes show them as orange, when very clearly the upvote button on Beyond is green??

Edit:  got to work at 9 am -  other than a couple distractions i have just been catching up on what i missed here since i left yesterday... and im just actually starting to work now at 1.

• Upvote (+1) 4

From what I understand, CLGs style was to overslay when they got an advantage, spawn trapping the other team, until everyone was in position to finally run the objective. Adding Lethul made them more fluid, for example, 3-4 down, push for objective whilst slaying. Their map positioning improved greatly by adding Lethul as well, not to mention the additional slaying power - he bought a lot of stability.

I think EGs problem is that they are way too critical of one another even when they win games. That surely cannot be good for overall team morale and hence one of the reasons why Lethul left in the first place (bickering, in-fighting). Lethul's versatile in that he can anchor spawns, slay and play objective - when he left they lost that stability. Suspector and Commonly would be probably excel at 1-2 out of the 3 attributes. 

I believe that EG will become better, they just need more playing time together... but whether they can challenge CLG for top spot remains to be seen. In my opinion, though, CLGs way ahead of everyone else in terms of communication, slaying power, map positioning and anchoring spawns.

Give EG time, I think this was their first scrim with the new lineup.

The new ALG squad will be a good one. Not sure how good but I think it would be realistic to say at least top 8.

This was EG's first scrim and first real night of playing since Worlds. For anyone who watched the scrims last night it was apparent that EG is beginning to realize that their style of play that they employed on previous titles will not work for H5, its just too fast of a game. Similar to CLG with 2gre, EG was heavy on map position and holding down particular areas of the map. Last night they were trying to rotate and play around objectives and spawn rotations instead of being stagnant of stubbornly holding positions. 

CLG with Lethul was not an immediate powerhouse. It took some time in adjusting their play style to become the team that they are now. EG can do the same with some hard work and rethinking of strats, which to me last night was an indication of their efforts to do so. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

and speaking of upvotes.... how come all the Giffy memes i see for upvotes show them as orange, when very clearly the upvote button on Beyond is green??

Reddit upvotes are orange. So, those GIFs were meant to be used over in reddit. That's how you know if the person made the gif or they found it  :simms:

the more you know...

edit: wow that was worded weird.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Reddit upvotes are orange. So, those GIFs were meant to be used over in reddit. That's how you know if the person made the gif or they found it  :simms:

the more you know...

edit: wow that was worded weird.

aaahha! and now everybody knows that I pretty much steer clear of reddit

What did Pistola do to make everyone think he's nutty? Or is it just his general Ola-ness?

What did Pistola do to make everyone think he's nutty? Or is it just his general Ola-ness?

He was streaming like right before H5 and let's just say it was unusual. Now unfortunately everybody thinks him differently due to that stream. It's like what Mikwen said, it's a shame.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

nV/eLv (Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Swift Kill) vs. Team Randa (Randa, Danoxide, Str8 Sick, Nemassisst) Scrims:

Truth CTF: 1-3

Rig TS: 50-39

Eden SH: 77-100

Plaza TS: 50-41

Fathom CTF: 3-2

Truth TS: 40-50

Rig SH: 100-32

Regret TS: 39-50

Coliseum CTF: 3-1

Eden TS: 36-50

Empire SH: 29-100

Coliseum TS: 34-50

Plaza SH: 94-100

Team Randa wins scrim 8-5. 

Seems like people missed this. EG vs AE wasn't the only scrim last night.

https://twitter.com/mradamap/status/715219378149654528

Those viewers....on q Wednesday morning....

Do we know what the max viewers was for Worlds? I don't know that I ever saw it. I imagine they were a lot lower than I'd hope/expect because single elim gave us some seriously anticlimactic finals. Also, running a single series for "Championship Sunday" seemed like a big letdown to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do we know what the max viewers was for Worlds? I don't know that I ever saw it. I imagine they were a lot lower than I'd hope/expect because single elim gave us some seriously anticlimactic finals. Also, running a single series for "Championship Sunday" seemed like a big letdown to me.

I think it topped out around 100k if you combined the stream counts.

He was streaming like right before H5 and let's just say it was unusual. Now unfortunately everybody thinks him differently due to that stream. It's like what Mikwen said, it's a shame.

And the multiple times he sent back to back tweets (prob like 10 - 15 tweets per spree/prob 3 - 5 sprees) saying he's going to do tons of Youtube/Twitch content, talking about his parents, mental state, etc. He hasn't been on twitter since really so I'm assuming someone told him to ease up or something. I really do hope he's fine now, but it wasn't just one Twitch stream that made people start worrying about him

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ladies and gents, I just purchased my first ever gaming monitor. I look to get back to my OG Xbox skill level when I was grinding H1 and H2 on CRTs. My name will be green, and so will my wall. See you in the pro league and the comment section on my iHOP vlogs! #OpTicBrutality

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

On the real, it's great. That's why I used to love Chig, he always had a morning stream. I'm a project manager, all I do is sit in front of my three monitors at work all day and make memes and gifs. Helpful to have something on in the background. 

Ayyy I'm a PM too.

My day usually starts off with putting out a fire or two, and then I get lost in reddit for a while. I should re-dedicate that time to practicing my memeing. 

Optic Naded rumors.

Unlegit and El Town called W0uld an idiot in a very harsh manner.  To be fair his post(s) was/were/are 99% incomprehensible.

Igs Cubanex and Whiteocean have proven time and time again that IQ tests should be mandatory for internet usage

Traaaap conveyed an opinion in a post without sounding like a dick.  

Mikwen said he was sorry about the stuff that happened with Ninja and Renegades before regionals and explained what went down.  Things were upvoted.

Contra and Dev got timed out by Denial.  Denial doesn't actually seem to be in the wrong.(IMO)  They wanted to ditch Huke and nobody else involved wanted that.  Shirtless CEO tweet was posted.  Eyes and imaginations were scarred.  Bubu said roster announcement will be coming today.

mediaBrute coming through with the dankness.

like 3 pages of just terrible, terrible puns about the Denial situation.

Play by play coverage of a scrim between the newly formed EG and ALG squads.  EG won the series by a game.

and the normal speculative this and that of roster musical chairs amidst memedankery.

Good times. 

accurate 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm back from visiting Ace in the hospital after his ankle surgery. Here to bring you the Liquid stats

Nkcgv3y.png

20alYNg.png

Wow ace really stepped up and improved throughout the whole the season.

and speaking of upvotes.... how come all the Giffy memes i see for upvotes show them as orange, when very clearly the upvote button on Beyond is meme??

fixed
  • Upvote (+1) 1