CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watch world's rebroadcast plz.

WOO don't take any shit, Rayne.

Also, I hope you and Penguin stick together... I understand that sometimes various situations get in the way, but you guys have that Snakebite/Royal 2 feel.

I also selfishly want to see you guys team with Ola and Mikwen... selfishly of course.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ever? most inspirational and thought provoking tweets you've EVER seen?

Ever?

You haven't seen a SINGLE tweet more inspirational and thought provoking than high, half-lucid, and extremely vague ramblings and mumbles?

Guess my sarcasm wasn't noticed.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

You just lost to team Randa. Worlds is yesterday news.

Don't agree with what you said lol, but didn't mean to hit neg rep

he has burned so many bridges. 

Ryanoob is a good player, but not good enough for a top 6 contender team to take the risk of teaming with him. His issues with past teammates doesn't hold as much weight as it did a year ago for it to hold him back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite is great. After winning, he said he had to do HW in order to keep up grades. Good man right there.

He is the absolute perfect complement to Lethul. They seem like polar opposites. From their personalities all the way down to their streaming schedules. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guess my sarcasm wasn't noticed.

In this venue, where I've seen countless posts that have dropped my jaw from the standpoint of logic.... I was not prepared to assume you were being sarcastic.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You said you don't see what people see in me. I'm telling you what people see in me. Not sure what you're getting at here. All good if you don't agree but don't be ignorant and act like I haven't don't anything.

Don't mind him.

While not all of us are speculative bandwagoning circle jerkers, we are able to talk and create discussions with tact even if we have a dissenting opinion.  

He is not one of those people.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Penguin & Rain 

Devon & Contra

2 stranded duo's, maybe they should join up...just a thought! 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Penguin & Rain 

Devon & Contra

They have already tried. There was communication issues.

I gotta say, I love the influx of new talent into the scene. (Or the emergence of players who flew under the radar)

Makes me hopeful for the future.

Also, if it's true that Contra and Dev aren't holding their weight in practice or effort, they need to find a new team.

That doesn't mean they should be benched and withheld pay.

Find a team that fits your schedule better or your personality and go from there. Holding other players hostage or scapegoating them is not the way to make changes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Penguin & Rain

Devon & Contra

..Rayne is a to3 with mikwen and ola. He's not stranded.

Penguin & Rain 

Devon & Contra

They did team up at one point before Regionals, it didn't work out due to personal issues.

..Rayne is a to3 with mikwen and ola. He's not stranded.

read what you just wrote and think about that again. kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

He is the absolute perfect complement to Lethul. They seem like polar opposites. From their personalities all the way down to their streaming schedules.

Actually when you take away the trolling aspect of Lethul's personality(which I admit is a big part of his personality), he and Snakebite are pretty similar. Deep down tj is just a laid back and cool dude much like Snakebite.

Now someone who is truly the polar opposite of Lethul in terms of personality is Snipedown. Which is part of what makes their rilvary so great.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't agree with what you said lol, but didn't mean to hit neg rep

I balanced him out with a +rep

Balance.  Yin.  Yang.

• Upvote (+1) 1

no speaky english?

If you're going to correct someone's typing mistakes on a HALO forum, you better be goddamned grammatically correct in everything you do.

"2 stranded duos, maybe they should join up"

I think we could all nitpick most peoples' posts... but that would detract from all the

MCjwQJQ.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3