CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Clutch play my maniac to secure that catwalk cap. 100-99 OG

CLG 2-1 OG

Haven't been able to watch the first couple games have they been close?

First game wasn't close at all. But they have been getting closer it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't been able to watch the first couple games have they been close?

Not really. 3-0 CTF Truth, 50-38 Slayer Rig

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG is looking awful tonight.  They're all losing individual battles, and their teamwork on slayers just isn't working at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

at one point I was thinking what if OpTic pulled a 100-0.... I need to stop thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This team is bad about losing control. In the Regret Slayer game, they were down 42-38 and had CLG trapped in their base with numbers and wasn't able to capitalize. They also had a 60-0 lead with complete control. They lost 100-74. Once they can figure out those little things, they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

CLG 4-1 OG

This team is bad about losing control. In the Regret Slayer game, they were down 42-38 and had CLG trapped in their base with numbers and wasn't able to capitalize. They also had a 60-0 lead with complete control. They lost 100-74. Once they can figure out those little things, they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

CLG 4-1 OG

I agree, those little things come with time. Tbh I'm just happy that they're keeping up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is EG not playing?

I think it should be clear to everyone at this point that the 9-4, 8-5 scrim scores from CLG don't mean anything. They have another gear that they don't use unless they care, like in these 'smack down the upstart for the first time and assert our dominance' scrims or at LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG's teamwork and communication is out of this world

CLG 5-1 OG

"CLG is really good at slaying as a team. -insert team here- needs to stop engaging in individual battles with them."

Rng looks and sounds so burnt out. shoulda taken the night off probably.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really impressed with the new Elevate's teamwork. 4-5 with RNG. Though RNG could be having a bad night.

Hope this team isn't disrupted by Rostermania after this LAN from the four teams that didn't make Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 1