CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm back from visiting Ace in the hospital after his ankle surgery. Here to bring you the Liquid stats

Nkcgv3y.png

20alYNg.png

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so denial news is coming soon, can't wait for the shit storm

pro tip @ org owners, if you're gonna drop people please prepare a statement before you do so  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

so denial news is coming soon, can't wait for the shit storm

pro tip @ org owners, if you're gonna drop people please prepare a statement before you do so  :holmes:

I think people can learn a lot from the Denial thing with regards to players being dropped and internal issues. The take away is to keep it internal, talk to everyone personally, come to a team decision, and then release a full and comprehensive public statement that isn't on twitter. Basically just try to carry yourself professionally really and keep the org above the drama rather than in the center of it. Crazy I know lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV/eLv (Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Swift Kill) vs. Team Randa (Randa, Danoxide, Str8 Sick, Nemassisst) Scrims:

Truth CTF: 1-3

Rig TS: 50-39

Eden SH: 77-100

Plaza TS: 50-41

Fathom CTF: 3-2

Truth TS: 40-50

Rig SH: 100-32

Regret TS: 39-50

Coliseum CTF: 3-1

Eden TS: 36-50

Empire SH: 29-100

Coliseum TS: 34-50

Plaza SH: 94-100

Team Randa wins scrim 8-5.

I still don't see what people see in Mikwen/Ola/Rayne
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Oh I'm definitely not knocking the idea. Just the selection.

I think it may be tied to the screen switching issue they had a few times where we weren't 'on board' with someone relevant to the play that was developing (like flag caps happening without the casters even knowing a flag was out at the time etc.).  Obviously it'll get better over time, it takes practice.

I hope they start getting dedicated observers to control the player switching on screen (unless they already do this, got the feeling that the casters were in control of whose screen was live at any given time) that are high-ish level players. I'd think the same would be helpful for these post game highlight video/recaps. 

Drop a tweet to @lenoxcoolgamer and let him know what you liked/disliked. He's in charge of all that.

I would advise everyone to go to 9:10 and watch Papa Hecz explain insemination to Maniac. It will make your day, trust me.

Maniac has never been the brightest bulb....

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm very interested in seeing who @@RyaNoob is teaming with. I think people forget how good of a player that lil nerd is

he has burned so many bridges. 

Maniac has never been the brightest bulb....

What do you mean? He has the most inspirational and thought provoking tweets I've ever seen.

Shout out to SnakeBite for streaming in the mornings and having a regular human being sleep schedule. 

On the real, it's great. That's why I used to love Chig, he always had a morning stream. I'm a project manager, all I do is sit in front of my three monitors at work all day and make memes and gifs. Helpful to have something on in the background. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What do you mean? He has the most inspirational and thought provoking tweets I've ever seen.

ever? most inspirational and thought provoking tweets you've EVER seen?

Ever?

You haven't seen a SINGLE tweet more inspirational and thought provoking than high, half-lucid, and extremely vague ramblings and mumbles?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shout out to SnakeBite for streaming in the mornings and having a regular human being sleep schedule. 

Snakebite is great. After winning, he said he had to do HW in order to keep up grades. Good man right there.

i like contra. i watch his streams hes just a no bullshit guy, tells it like it is. Plus he has always had one of the best shots in the game. If the denial situation does not work out would love to see him get the chance to run games with a top team.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1