CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know this means nothing to them but it would be lovely if the scrims tonight (being so lit) were started an hour or two apart.

Edit: NVM Kory comes in a ruins dreams like

tumblr_n51ktvQo361smcbm7o1_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's the night before I leave for home from vacation...

Symbolic comes on here and ruins my early night to bed...

Devastated.

...also, how about that EG practice schedule B o y s?!

• Upvote (+1) 6

We might be seeing the fall of CoD.

unless battlefield can bring a smooth form of fast pace gameplay then I don't think cod will suffer that much. Call of duty 4 has literally saved the next cod imo..

Over watch isn't a threat considering they are two completely different games. With over watch having a predominately stronger fan base on pc

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

unless battlefield can bring a smooth form of fast pace gameplay then I don't think cod will suffer that much. Call of duty 4 has literally saved the next cod imo..

Over watch isn't a threat considering they are two completely different games. With over watch having a predominately stronger fan base on pc

If CoD keeps pushing the futuristic bullshit, it will die
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If CoD keeps pushing the futuristic bullshit, it will die

well this game has been in development for 3 years. They aren't exactly going to throw away 3 years of work. They realized the community wants boots on the ground and that's why they are including the option for call of duty 4 remastered. I doubt the next cod will be futuristic

TFW I'm getting downvoted because I let you guys know EG couldn't play tonight  :mj:

how dare you convey information  :salt:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

No one likes a bad news bear.

I mean, I only said something because I saw people making predictions and I felt bad. I didn't want anyone else to waste their time

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean, I only said something because I saw people making predictions and I felt bad. I didn't want anyone else to waste their time

The messenger must die!

Clg 9-4 optic

• Upvote (+1) 2

JUST LET OUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

The Meme Team is looking for a scrim. We're getting dodged too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The Meme Team is looking for a scrim. We're getting dodged too.

I don't blame them! Scared of the incoming teabags

What time is the CLG OG scrim? Wife wants to go to dinner but if it's soon I'm dodging it EG status.

Edit: someone above just posted 10 est thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1