CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you had to choose between ARs and radar, what would it be

Radar, no question. I can handle having an automatic in my loadout; the removal of Radar makes it that much more situational.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I have to consult with my teammates to see which ones go where. We are a team.

:intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imo, teams need to assign players designated to using the Railgun, kinda like how Snipedown is the designated sniper for EG. Not many people point out how ridiculously consistent Frosty is with the Railgun in his hands for CLG. The guy literally gets at least 4 guaranteed kills with that weapon in his hands before he dies about 90% of the time. That sort of power weapon control can single handily win you games. Players who have great map movement usually do major damage with that gun. Players with great map movement off the top of my head: Frosty, Suspector, Naded, Spartan, Bubu, Penguin, and Contra.

Edit: Most importantly, the players I mentioned are all very hard to kill.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't how you posted this while I was in the middle of my post. You even used the same team and player as my analogy! WHO ARE YOU!

I am but a rumor.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

if the Meme Team gets legitimate meme-ified jerseys I will buy a capture card, get an overlay, and put a crying mj over my face for the next tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Even if you wanted Lunch off of EG, why would you want him to retire?:Less good players is a bad thing.

Even if you wanted Lunch off of EG, why would you want him to retire?:Less good players is a bad thing.

Was the question not answered a hundred times already? It's a time commitment thing.

Personally, I don't want him to retire. I think that's the only way he'll leave EG, though.

Imo, teams need to assign players designated to using the Railgun, kinda like how Snipedown is the designated sniper for EG. Not many people point out how ridiculously consistent Frosty is with the Railgun in his hands for CLG. The guy literally gets at least 4 guaranteed kills with that weapon in his hands before he dies about 90% of the time. That sort of power weapon control can single handily win you games. Players who have great map movement usually do major damage with that gun. Players with great map movement off the top of my head: Frosty, Suspector, Naded, Spartan, Bubu, Penguin, and Contra.

Edit: Most importantly, the players I mentioned are all very hard to kill.

Yeah Frosty is godly with the railgun especially on Fathom, he's basically the reason why they're so dominant on that map imo(I believe it's their best gametype). And like you said it's not just about hitting shots with it but where you position yourself and staying alive. Suspector and Stellur are pretty good with the railgun too but they don't get it as often it seems.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What does everyone think about events being a one day thing? Does it help or hurt viewership?

Statistically speaking, any analogy to football has a 86.32% chance to reference Brady and the Patriots. I'm sure there's a pie chart for that somewhere.

Fire Goodell

I saw what you did there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What does everyone think about events being a one day thing? Does it help or hurt viewership?

IMO it's fine since it's only qualifiers. Knowing there will be a few matches per week during the season helps.

Hurts in my opinion. There is nothing like building hype and having a tournament with a championship Sunday. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hurt in my opinion. 

lol Jimbo's X-Men team is playing scrims and just won an Eden Strongholds 100-2 with their eyes basically closed