CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

super +rep

i was certain i read it somewhere but i wasn't sure, thank you very much

Jeez man, take your own advice, did you even read it?

Smh, fucking moses

i agree with you btw, regarding the idiocy of a 16 team pro league and being entitled

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Optic is starting to realize the potential to grow. This a team where Naded is the worst slayer, and Maniac hasn't reached his potential, and to that you add that Naded goes off from time to time and you have a scary team. If Naded is on fire they can beat CLG in a bo5 series.

You must be new to any sort of competitive sport.

If you really care about the team you root for, you WILL have extreme opinions lol

I'm the opposite of a fair weather fan. A fair weather fan only cares if they're winning.

I care all the time and it's pretty clear EG is falling behind due to practice.

Idk why you're singling me out, btw, is it because no one likes EG anymore? Plenty of people speak up regarding teams issue during times of struggle.

Hahaha I'm not new here... That's the second time you've used that ;) Extreme opinions for the positive yes... not throwing Jason under the Bus. EG just needs more practice that's it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hahaha I'm not new here... That's the second time you've used that ;) Extreme opinions for the positive yes... not throwing Jason under the Bus. EG just needs more practice that's it.

You're probably right, but I'm still super worried about someone who's married and has a full time, good paying job is capable of practicing 6-7 days a week till next worlds :/

I just don't see any other way for them to compete with CLG. I guess I'll wait till pro league matches to really definitely state this but it's still concerning they lost two scrims in a single week to non CLG teams

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're probably right, but I'm still super worried about someone who's married and has a full time, good paying job is capable of practicing 6-7 days a week till next worlds :/

I just don't see any other way for them to compete with CLG. I guess I'll wait till pro league matches to really definitely state this but it's still concerning they lost two scrims in a single week to non CLG teams

I think at this point Halo should just give CLG $1,000,000 and ask them to not show up to the tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think at this point Halo should just give CLG $1,000,000 and ask them to not show up to the tournament.

You won't be saying that when OpTic beats CLG in their scrim tonight. :kappa:

Really though, that'd be hype as fuck.

Tj would take the money, then show up with the guys anyway hahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Here's the VOD showing the Meme Team tournament matches from my POV (along with my sickly voice). 

2-0'd our 2nd round opponent

0-2'd by Team Liquid in Round 3, but pretty sure we out-teabagged them 13-9 so that's a victory in our books.

https://www.twitch.tv/mikefacekillah/v/64497725

The Team Liquid fun starts at about 26:30.

:mj:

I'm so hyped watching this right now. I think we're ready for Open Qualifiers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I highly doubt Tom Brady sheds a tear every time bob down the street says he is washed.

Unrealistic statement. Stats and the eye test show that Tom Brady is still elite. Bob who lives down the street is in the minority.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You won't be saying that when OpTic beats CLG in their scrim tonight. :kappa:

Really though, that'd be hype as fuck.

Keep dreaming Terra:)

Tj would take the money, then show up with the guys anyway hahaha

"What? OH! We thought this was an appearance fee!" 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't how you posted this while I was in the middle of my post. You even used the same team and player as my analogy! WHO ARE YOU!

Statistically speaking, any analogy to football has a 86.32% chance to reference Brady and the Patriots. I'm sure there's a pie chart for that somewhere.

Fire Goodell

• Upvote (+1) 1

Statistically speaking, any analogy to football has a 86.32% chance to reference Brady and the Patriots. I'm sure there's a pie chart for that somewhere.

Fire Goodell

I'm sure you could make one if there isn't one. Then it's official right?

:wink:

• Upvote (+1) 3

But who said their goal is to compete with CLG? From the little they have been practicing and the few changes in the team, it seems they are comfortable with the idea of fighting for the second place. To beat CLG, it would require an exclusive dedication to Halo, which most of them do not want or are not willing to offer

• Downvote (-1) 1

If you want my honest option, I think Mose has the best team in Europe right now for Online Play.

Jimbo's team is an entire lineup of Tournament players. We shall see how they clash on LAN.

HuaimAf.gif

uWrYjsp.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Another possible example of coaching having a huge effect is the new Denial this weekend with Towey as their coach, wouldn't be surprised if they place higher than people expect them too. Even though Towey is just with them for this 1 event it will be a good reference in comparing how well they place this weekend with him as their coach and then comparing it to another event when they have a different coach to really measure how effective a GOOD coach really is.

I think the one difference I'd point out is that this current Denial team is not an uber-talented team that just needs some coaching direction to be successful (ala old DNL). They have a lot more issues than that.

I tuned into the stream of arguably the best player in the game and saw him crouch with a shotgun and sniper in a corner for 15 seconds until a red dot went by in a scrim game. For the love of God, get radar out of competitive.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Love that a topic on r/Halo about tonight's CLG vs Optic scrim is getting a lot of love on the front page.

That scrim, Reach community update, BF5 reveal... todays a good day.

Flick over to Riot Games on twitch to see CLG beat SKT.

Upsets today.

What the hell is wrong with you!? No spoiler alert or anything? I was going to watch the rebroadcasts... The internet sucks can't even come in to a HCS thread without league getting spoiled. HAHA

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I tuned into the stream of arguably the best player in the game and saw him crouch with a shotgun and sniper in a corner for 15 seconds until a red dot went by in a scrim game. For the love of God, get radar out of competitive.

If you had to choose between ARs and radar, what would it be

• Upvote (+1) 1

How the fuck are there no memes on the meme team jersey  :mj:

I have to consult with my teammates to see which ones go where. We are a team.

• Upvote (+1) 5