CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hoping for a RNG squad of Heinz, Ninja, Victory, and Commonly. Think that's a sick squad and can eventually compete with CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

huke/bubu/penguin/ogre2 pls

This team could actually work. Hell it could be team that takes down Clg. There is something that just feels right about this squad.

• Upvote (+1) 3

SAY NO MORE FAM, IM COMING FOR YOUR RESCUE. BLINK IN MORSE CODE YOUR LOCATION.

63897-Emma-Watson-upvote-gif-Bling-R-BLH

• Upvote (+1) 8

my bad. I go to sleep early.

eq31L0b.gif

I wish I could give you my daily limit of upvotes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm re-watching some matches from worlds and whose job is it to pick and cut those highlights that they play after the game during the recap? 

why do they use AR kills on 1 shot players? Seems like they were forcing it and just made it mandatory to have a recap video after every game rather than trying to highlight only key plays in games. 

also i can get behind bubu/huke/penguin/ogre 2 as a team. 

I don't really identify as a fan of any team/player/org right now i just want all the games to be close, but that's a team I'd be a fan of. 

@@CyReN and @@Saucey have been benched for personal disciplinary reasons 

please contact @@Moa for details

I swear on J bruh, if I see one more internet forum user on this internet forum posting dank memes/gifs in a desperate attempt to gain positive reputation points from fellow forum users, I'll bench every single person in this thread. Go ahead, try your luck. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

http://www.benq.com/product/monitor/gl2450/specifications

Break the news for me.. how bad is it? 5ms doesnt sound well.

there are better monitors with 1 ms...but 5ms isnt bad at all. the game only runs at 60 frames per second which is a frame every 16.67ms...so pretty much anything under 16 ms should technically feel perfect. so you are fine with the 5ms monitor if thats what you have. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I swear on J bruh, if I see one more internet forum user on this internet forum posting dank memes/gifs in a desperate attempt to gain positive reputation points from fellow forum users, I'll bench every single person in this thread. Go ahead, try your luck.

I do what I want homie ;)

CmrqsUJ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm re-watching some matches from worlds and whose job is it to pick and cut those highlights that they play after the game during the recap?

why do they use AR kills on 1 shot players?

Idk I love it man. They're showcasing great competitive features that we've never had before.

shut up  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

my bad. I go to sleep early.

eq31L0b.gif

The quality of the gif is real.  Have my upvote.

Idk I love it man. They're showcasing great competitive features that we've never had before.

Oh I'm definitely not knocking the idea. Just the selection.

I think it may be tied to the screen switching issue they had a few times where we weren't 'on board' with someone relevant to the play that was developing (like flag caps happening without the casters even knowing a flag was out at the time etc.).  Obviously it'll get better over time, it takes practice.

I hope they start getting dedicated observers to control the player switching on screen (unless they already do this, got the feeling that the casters were in control of whose screen was live at any given time) that are high-ish level players. I'd think the same would be helpful for these post game highlight video/recaps.