CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stellur's !intel command in stream right now: " Checking my OPTICs to get VISION of the future "

He is just stirring shit lol.  I've sen so much #intel !intel the past 2 days it just doesn't even mean shit to me anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stellur's !intel command in stream right now: " Checking my OPTICs to get VISION of the future "

Earlier he said he didn't make that and that a mod probably did.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i dont think optic offered a spot to anyone yet, i think they want to milk it for a youtube series

thats just my speculation, i have no idea

cratos said he doesn't like players who don't want to win so i don't see him going to optic imo

Stellur said on stream that OpTic already has someone they want to pick up but obviously won't say who it is. Also said that there was rumors of them looking at Jimbo. Managed to get some intel for the TB fam.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan confirming the Renegades split and the reasoning.

No bad blood between anyone from the team. <3

• Upvote (+1) 4

Spartan confirming the Renegades split and the reasoning.

No bad blood between anyone from the team. <3

Go on?

i dont think optic offered a spot to anyone yet, i think they want to milk it for a youtube series

Randomly pointing this question your way bc you mentioned optic, Have they ever fielded a solid halo team? I stopped paying attention to halo when reach came out and switched to cod. I was in optic for a while for YouTube shit and had pitched starting a halo team to hecz a few times but never got any traction. Once I quit optic I completely stopped paying attention up until this month so I was glad they had a team, then got sad that they seem to be the butt end of a lot of jokes.

Randomly pointing this question your way bc you mentioned optic, Have they ever fielded a solid halo team? I stopped paying attention to halo when reach came out and switched to cod. I was in optic for a while for YouTube shit and had pitched starting a halo team to hecz a few times but never got any traction. Once I quit optic I completely stopped paying attention up until this month so I was glad they had a team, then got sad that they seem to be the butt end of a lot of jokes.

nope, they've never been good

optic is more about selling the optic brand than it actually is about winning (at least for halo anyways)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Go on?

Basically he said they thought the team as constructed simply lacked consistency. They would have great games and they crazy loses (aka, Allegiance game). And it sounds like nobody on the team thought more practice together was going to solve that issue. I might have been reading into it but it sounded like there might have been some differences in opinions on how to approach certain situations/games...?

Paraphrasing obviously.

• Upvote (+1) 3

optic is more about selling the optic brand than it actually is about winning (at least for halo anyways)

Well... The very first Optic Halo team ever was like Snipedown, Ola, Ace, Strongside? They were really good actually. So at one point, the did have a good team.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

They had a decent squad in H2A, mainly placed ~T4 in the 1st half of the game, then picked up Maniac then placed T6 for the rest of the game. H5 however not so much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well... The very first Optic Halo team ever was like Snipedown, Ola, Ace, Strongside? They were really good actually. So at one point, the did have a good team.

It was Flamesword not Strongside and they split after pretty much one event for underprerforming

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's what I figured, can't knock it too much since it pays the bills, but hopefully they push it a bit this year with the pro league incentivizing halo a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't quite find the allegiance vs renegades reverse sweep match on youtube. Anybody got me?  :halo:

That's what I figured, can't knock it too much since it pays the bills, but hopefully they push it a bit this year with the pro league incentivizing halo a bit.

they got 3rd at two events last year. They had good teams.

i cant believe how low the prize money was last year looking back. 1k for 3rd place :wutface:

We need a pro league fantasy league. Probably not possible unless someone did it manually, and that would be a pain in the buttocks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't quite find the allegiance vs renegades reverse sweep match on youtube. Anybody got me?  :halo:

The Halo twitch rebroadcast is where I have been going lately, the Halo youtube channel only has the finals.