CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"We literally took OpTic out of the garbage bag a month ago, and literally turning it into a diamond ring " - Naded

i could not stop laughing at that

• Upvote (+1) 9

That's not a meme. That's something we all want.

Edit the grenade launcher hiding behind/peaking from behind the forklift then and add some googly eyes.

With Contra at the helm, the rage quitting is no surprise. 

Rage quitting? examples, please. Plus I had no internet and was forced to play on my cellular 4G hotspot starting the 3rd game on a west coast server, sometimes it's best to end a scrim early because there will clearly be no progress made, I did the best I could with what I had but it was clear every game was unfair. Devon's internet was also fucking up and gamechanging plays were being made on a bullshit server. No one "rage-quit"

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rage quitting? examples, please. Plus I had no internet and was forced to play on my cellular 4G hotspot starting the 3rd game on a west coast server, sometimes it's best to end a scrim early because there will clearly be no progress made, I did the best I could with what I had but it was clear every game was unfair. Devon's internet was also fucking up and gamechanging plays were being made on a bullshit server. No one "rage-quit"

likely excuse :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

If anyone knows me they would know I LOVE bagging and it only makes me play better.. I'm not sure why anyone would think that was one of the reasons we got off lol I don't think anyone on my team mentioned them bagging us ONCE.. in the enTIRE series. :| literally.. we don't care. It only takes one click to go to Ryan/Goofy/Devon's stream to realize the REAL reason we got off and to discover how bad our connections and communications were, instead people are quick to go on the forums and start negative rumors about us :thinking: how hard is it to just go to our stream..

Fuck you

Edit: before people start bashing, or try to ban me, I am saying fuck you because I said the same thing to him the other night when he shit on me in MM. Don't take this post as anything more.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I can whole heartily agree with the bold...

While I never said you ever rage quit for being bagged or whatever blazzeyblah.  My post was insinuating you don't have the best of attitudes....like seriously you're up on here frequently having to defend that point.  Why is it brought up?  We may be a bunch of meme addicted intel starved power ranking life changing low rent searching versions of 07 final boss, but its not like we are just creating that one specific point out of fucking thin air.

And the last time I was ever at your stream, you rage quit it to host Kampy(which is cool in itself because Kampy is fucking rad), because you got reverse swept in a 2v2 by El Town and Suspector in the tourney finals. The game was going on, wasn't over from what was on my screen....then face full of Kampy having a fun time. Never looked back.  

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

While I never said you ever rage quit for being bagged or whatever blazzeyblah.  My post was insinuating you don't have the best of attitudes....like seriously you're up on here frequently having to defend that point.  Why is it brought up?  We may be a bunch of meme addicted intel starved power ranking life changing low rent searching versions of 07 final boss, but its not like we are just creating that one specific point out of fucking thin air.

And the last time I was ever at your stream, you rage quit it to host Kampy(which is cool in itself because Kampy is fucking rad), because you got reverse swept in a 2v2 by El Town and Suspector in the tourney finals. The game was going on, wasn't over from what was on my screen....then face full of Kampy having a fun time. Never looked back.  

LOL I actually told my stream I'm going to get off, thanks for watching THEN I hosted him.. but forgot there's a 20 second buffer. Again, no rage-quit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

giphy.gif

Also.. I really dgaf about what people think about my attitude. I don't really try to defend that, I defend the rumors that I'm a dick to people when I'm not. <-- only thing I really care about.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sure-Whatever-You-Say.gif

Wow, you actually changed memes after you posted the original one.

That lack of confidence will get you nowhere. Pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Also.. I really dgaf about what people think about my attitude.

I defend the rumors that I'm a dick to people when I'm not. <-- only thing I really care about.

HurrjOo.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Wow, you actually changed memes after you posted the original one.

That lack of confidence will get you nowhere. Pathetic.

Eh, in the knee jerk, Costanza closing the door made me think that i'm backing out of the conversation instead of looking bewildered at the response.  Winchester portayed more accurately in a simpler manner.  Wasn't confidence in the meme I was lacking, I was making sure it wasn't my own trap door.  If I had the edit stamps on my post you would've seen it was literally >30 seconds from hitting post.

But I like your eye for detail.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eh, in the knee jerk, Costanza closing the door made me think that i'm backing out of the conversation instead of looking bewildered at the response.  Winchester portayed more accurately in a simpler manner.  Wasn't confidence in the meme I was lacking, I was making sure it wasn't my own trap door.  If I had the edit stamps on my post you would've seen it was literally >30 seconds from hitting post.

gotta love meme calculations 

• Upvote (+1) 4

So what you're saying is that you don't think about your memes before you post them.

Good to know.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So what you're saying is that you don't think about your memes before you post them.

Good to know.

Eh, I wouldn't say that. More like I just over thought on this one.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BigTeamBattle.net

Tagging @@MATCLAN for progress report on how things are coming to potentially do a tourney/league soon.

Should be finalising the map pool within the next week or so. We'll have stuff to announce then.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is no joke... Some of my worst days of Halo ever were playing MCC on my 4G hotshit connection.