CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bubu came to the forums and nobody gave him our dubu.

Edit: I can't add it from my phone Don't hit me please.

• Upvote (+1) 2

God damn, just caught up on the last 48 hours of this thread and it really had everything. Fisting, feels, Intel, dank memes, incredible stories of weight loss & even some contrAversy. What more could a man ask for.

10/10 would read again. Stay real beyond, looking forward to seeing Unlegits progress from being 3rd worst on Liquid.

It's the players and casters jobs to entertain us during tournaments. It's our jobs to entertain you in between tournaments here on the forums. You're welcome. Now where's our pay? :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Waiting for denial's new roster announcement in work and the whirlwind of drama that follows like:

4390935.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is how halo works, you do well and then if you have a weak link, you try and replace him...Maybe the Denial CEO doesnt know that

The problem is, huke isn't a weak link. Contra doesn't like him because Huke called him out for being lazy and not practicing. We've heard about Contra and Devon not putting in the effort for a while now.

Also, let's not forget that Devon, immaturely, called out denial for not giving him free gear. He got it the next day because it was ALREADY IN TRANSIT when he complained about it.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

For anyone wondering the EG vs ALG series ended 7-6 in favor of EG. 

i love all this roster stuff, but it gets annoying sometimes.

both of these teams looked average most of the time. Sparks of good gameplay. Watching teams just trade wins is mentally draining for me, because one map you think EG has it all figured it out, and then they drop the next 2. same with ALG. Im sure both teams just need to shake rust off, and get more reps playing against good players instead of smashing kids in arena.

ALG has been grinding H5 super hard, and EG has hardly been playing (and certainly not together)

I'd say that scrim was concerning for ALG and a good sign for EG.

Suspector had a couple really bad games... but that's to be expected, because he's the new piece on an established roster. He also had some monstrous games.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bubu wasn't down this was a 2 person plan lol... They tried dropping him because they have attitude problems and don't know how to deal with people properly lmao.

I know you're a Denial stan (and Huke's brother?), but you're right.

From what I heard, a lot of this boils down to Huke not being happy about Contra/Devs practice schedules (and fucks given WHILE practicing)

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't need a radar to see that there's some controversy here. You shouldn't make any automatic conclusions.

I guess you could say "assuming makes an ass out of 4sk pistol"

How do I do this you guys:(

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV/eLv (Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Swift Kill) vs. Team Randa (Randa, Danoxide, Str8 Sick, Nemassisst) Scrims:

Truth CTF: 1-3

Rig TS: 50-39

Eden SH: 77-100

Plaza TS: 50-41

Fathom CTF: 3-2

Truth TS: 40-50

Rig SH: 100-32

Regret TS: 39-50

Coliseum CTF: 3-1

Eden TS: 36-50

Empire SH: 29-100

Coliseum TS: 34-50

Plaza SH: 94-100

Team Randa wins scrim 8-5. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Really sucks everything good happens when us Europeans are sleeping.  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listen here, I have seen several new faces around these forums over the past couple weeks, and a lot of them have racked up a ton of plus rep by announcing they are new and they are happy to be part of this community. And we love those kind of posts around here, we love new people.

Then you come in here, super humble and chill like and don't announce your presence and instead just try to contribute by posting stats. Now I have to go through all five of your posts and give them all plus rep just so you feel welcome here! Gosh, stop being so awesome as a new person.

I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to come back.  :intensifies:

Thanks man, much love!

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@CyReN and @@Saucey have been benched for personal disciplinary reasons

please contact @@Moa for details

We prefer to keep this out of social media :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

One night that I happen to go to sleep earlier than usual... goddamn beyond. All this juicy drama and scrims.

Also, Denial does it again, picture me surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

One can never give too many upvotes.

nfWwi.gif

I always get amped as shit once I scroll and see that a Frosty or Mediabrute post is coming lol.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine if Goldman Sachs discussed their contracts over twitter lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

The unfortunate part of all this is that two young players (Bubu/Huke) are now stuck on an org that will prob stop any big players from teaming with those two. If Bubu/Huke were F/A I think every top team would be recruiting them - especially Bubu. But being that they are deciding to stay with Denial I don't see them convincing 2 top pro's to join especially with Denials Rep

I hope Mikwen/Ola/Rayne try to get nV to get Contra. I think he would be a great addition to that team. 

Teams that can compete for top 2:

Mikwen/Ola/Rayne/Contra

El Town/UnLegit/Stellur/Spartan

Ace/APG/Commonly/Penguin

Roy/Snipedown/LBX/Suspector

All of these teams on paper seem like they can be top contenders. I do think whoever Ninja/VicX decide to go with is going to be a good team but I just don't see any combo of Ogre/Heinz/Commonly making that a top 4 team with the other team combinations I have above. But they could prove me wrong because its not just about skill but about team chemistry. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is Rayne set in stone on nV? Because if not, what about Mikwen/Ola/Penguin/Contra? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The unfortunate part of all this is that two young players (Bubu/Huke) are now stuck on an org that will prob stop any big players from teaming with those two. If Bubu/Huke were F/A I think every top team would be recruiting them - especially Bubu. But being that they are deciding to stay with Denial I don't see them convincing 2 top pro's to join especially with Denials Rep.

I don't think denial was in the wrong this time. Big players will definitely join denial just because of the fact that they'll be playing with 2 of the best young guns in the game.

Edit: didn't mean to neg you man. On mobile.

Imagine if Goldman Sachs discussed their contracts over twitter lol

That's what I was thinking about too, my experience is more gov't contracts though so I just tried to imagine IBM tweeting

'Lol gov wants new network security monitoring software by 2017, ya rite nerds not without paying us double!!" 

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3