CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 Sick already going in on that content! Making daddy Hecz proud I hope

now he needs to post videos of him working out and going to chipotle.    :cash: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you implying that there wasn't setting up in other Halos where there was no animation?

The other Halos didn't have sprint (except H4 and pre NBNS H:Reach) so the no animation wasn't that big of a deal cuz you couldn't just fly in and grab it. I mean there is a reason why they put the animation there in the first place.

Halo 4 was just stupid rushing overshield every start of a match.

• Upvote (+1) 2

when a meme is so irrelevant you dont even need to respond with a meme

>

Literally the first time in my life I've heard the phrase "flexing on someone".

I hear it a good amount in some other gaming communities and rap culture. It's just showing off.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was curious, since I didn't get to watch most of EGLx due to work. Did you guys have private servers or just run off the public ones and hope for the best? I guess since all the players were local if there was a disconnect it is easier to determine if there can be a rematch?

Set up a dedicated Internet line that fit the specifications we asked for.Pretty much guaranteed that Internet wouldn't be an issue. I personally knew the servers would work because of that online qualifier, it had to work. So yeah some good reasoning and some prayers

• Upvote (+1) 1

Set up a dedicated Internet line that fit the specifications we asked for.Pretty much guaranteed that Internet wouldn't be an issue. I personally knew the servers would work because of that online qualifier, it had to work. So yeah some good reasoning and some prayers

How feasible is this to do for grass root events? I'm not tech savvy so I'm not sure how easy this is to set up.

Can confirm, recently married

girlfriend = 5% less halo

fiance = 15% less halo

wife = 90% less halo

I'm recently engaged as of February, and I'd say I'm averaging 45-55% less halo. Asked for the ring back once => sleeps on couch for week => plays NO Halo => gives up and takes what he can get

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

:apg:

Edit: Okay, I was going to quote what is posted above me ^^^ but something fucked up and I can't find the option to remove this post lol

feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 1

Solution: Get a girlfriend that likes halo. They must exist somewhere right?  :simms:

did you forget? the population is WAY too low for there to be a suitable mate playing Halo :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lol! I understand. It's just there is often a reason people end up on the teams they do, but that must not have been the case with Str8 sick.

this Halo- more-so than maybe any other title- has been difficult on AMs/fringe/non-OG players to break out and shine. I don't think Str8 Sick has gotten massively better than he was a few months ago. I just think he was finally given a real shot in H5.

People hang onto established players like they can't drop a 2-16

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you play a lot of Arena, you'll definitely recognize the players on the Online Warriors roster (very fitting name). I think they'll win against XMEN (Jimbo's team) in the finals, assuming they play one and not just settle with top 2.

Prediction of the year? Well, either this or the guy who legitimately bet against CLG this weekend...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm probably one of the few members around here who are actually seriously invested in the EU scene (pretty much because of Batchford), so yes I know them.

Let me ask you now;

Do you know Jimbo?

or TuFoxy?

or Snipedrone?

or... Chalkie?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Meh, I personally could give a shit about the money. Just wanna win.

Money is obviously nice, but it's not my priority.

The people fueled by money usually fall short more so than the actual passionate people. Gotta love something to be the best at it.

Couldn't give a shit* DaI1NM1.png

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was hoping to wake up to RNG performing well against CLG.....

Sorry to disappoint ya

Don't worry, you're always gonna disappoint someone

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry to disappoint ya

You could have at least made it interesting.

You could have at least made it interesting.

After giving up 4 games to EG, they were due to dominate :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

does anyone know if anyone from soul red or denial streamed their scrim last night? 

I'd really like to put up more people's perspectives on the vod subreddit but I'm really limited by availability. 

I feel like I just put up more Lethul/Ninja/EG/OG day after day 

Someone on Denials finally gonna start streaming. Also, he's really good so looking forward to this.

• Upvote (+1) 4