CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Absolutely no excuse still. None of that is an excuse for not texting your teammates to give them time to find someone else.

Not only is that an atrocious thing to do, but it's also actively going out of your way to screw over other people.

Total scumbag move.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Before we start crucifying Lifestyle, we still have no idea about what REALLY happened. Hopefully the video clears this area up, but I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I am a sucker, I guess. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah, like Gemini said - we should definitely wait for the video before we rage. 

BUT based off the tweet, it just seems like he offhandedly decided to put down the controller while his teammates assumed he was going to play. If he was thinking about doing this beforehand, he should have definitely given his teammates some notice. Very unsportsmanlike. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

"i had to quit because i hate getting screwed over, so i ditched my team the day of the tourney, when a window closes a door opens! check out my youtube! youtube grind!"

lol.. cmon man

Gotta do anything for views  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching Denial via Nemassist's stream, they're looking very weak. And they don't know how to have very constructive conversation. It turns into antagonizing each other.

Off-Topic: I finally reach 1k rep! Thanks beyond, hoping for another 1k with you guys. These forums are amazing, so thank you guys.

On-topic: Anyone know the NV vs E6 scrim score? Another thing: are rosters locked after this LAN event this weekend for 4 teams that don't qualify this weekend? 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd love to know where people get their definition of Arena Shooter, seems like everyones getting their own out of their asses.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

OT: I finally reach 1k rep! Thanks beyond, hoping for another 1k with you guys. These forums are amazing, so thank you guys.

OT: Anyone know the NV vs E6 scrim score? Another thing: are rosters locked after this LAN event this weekend for 4 teams that don't qualify this weekend? 

ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching Denial via Nemassist's stream, they're looking very weak. And they don't know how to have very constructive conversation. It turns into antagonizing each other.

I mean they're 3-7 against Soul. If they make Pro League, it'll be in the LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off-Topic: I finally reach 1k rep! Thanks beyond, hoping for another 1k with you guys. These forums are amazing, so thank you guys.

On-topic: Anyone know the NV vs E6 scrim score? Another thing: are rosters locked after this LAN event this weekend for 4 teams that don't qualify this weekend? 

h5arena says e6 up 3-2 http://halo5arena.com/matchup/913

and for the teams that don't qualify, they are allowed to make 1 change and keep their invite to the LCQ

they can make more changes but they would have to qualify for the LCQ through the open qualifier 

• Upvote (+1) 1

"yo cam you do anything different today dude? like eat something not get enough sleep?"

Victory x (cam): "yeah i spent a few hours at happy hour today"

RNG: "cam you scrimmed against CLG buzzed dude?!?"

Victory x: "only a little man"

lmaoooooo

Wait... is this... did this actually just happen?

• Upvote (+1) 2

someone please oddshot this optic scrim right now lol

Just Turtle Beach things.....

• Upvote (+1) 2

guess we have to wait for the youtube video

cause idk what that means 

Wait we shall. 

Wait... is this... did this actually just happen?

100% blue moon was the culprit

• Upvote (+1) 1