CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Got a text from Lifestyle, said some shit happened, he didn't go into detail, and that he's decided to call it quits. 

He's alive, just done with Halo.

I really hope he sorts it out, he's talented for sure.

I hope lifestyle comes back. Hes a talented player. Loved his attitude. 

AR or someone sprint thrust sliding through 3 people and grabbing OS? Probably option 2 because usually they are OS ARing you afterwards.

Makes sense. Now, what do you think is noobier between only pistol starts or pistol and AR starts?

• Downvote (-1) 2

since no one else said it yet

isn't it a little curious that 'some shit' went down the same day as the tournament?

can any of his teammates confirm if he has contacted them yet? if not, then.......

• Upvote (+1) 1

isn't it a little curious that 'some shit' went down the same day as the tournament?

Tournaments are a time when shit typically goes down

• Upvote (+1) 7

can any of his teammates confirm if he has contacted them yet? if not, then.......

To be fair, "some shit" could go down any day. Sure, it happening on a tournament day could seem suspicious. 

It also could just be that shit happens sometimes and you can never really plan when it happens, so sometimes it just happens on days like a tournament day. We might never really find out for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I loved that mechanic, I think it would play well tbh. 

Well tell Snakebite to tell 343 and make it happen!

Would make me happy, I can't do the glitch if my life depended on it.

This is the last time I play RNG or EG until EG and RNG scrim. This is getting ridiculous. 

They're ditching again lol?

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're ditching again lol?

We have only really "dodged" EG once and that was right before PAX where we decided to play nV instead. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RNG and EG are over-due to scrim.

I'd be careful if I were you. Though receptive to initial meme success, Team Beyond has been known to call users out for excessive jokestering, and to demand relegation of the target to isolated threads. Tread lightly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We have only really "dodged" EG once and that was right before PAX where we decided to play nV instead. 

I was being sarcastic :intensifies:

xgzdEUe.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey everyone, lurker here who finally decided to make an account. Nice to meet you all.

Optic scrimming tonight?

Welcome.  They're not currently scrimming.  They may scrim in a bit but I wouldn't hold my breath. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone, lurker here who finally decided to make an account. Nice to meet you all.

Optic scrimming tonight?

insider_gif_template-square-v-1_0.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome.  They're not currently scrimming.  They may scrim in a bit but I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Cool, thanks. So fun to watch them with the new lineup.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Finally got a chance to watch some of Towey's new videos. Holy shit, I've learned so much more than I did when it was just straight VODs.

Fewer high quality videos instead of 13 straight videos of gameplay was 100% the right decision. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Elevate changed? Randa is streaming (

)%C2"> it's him Heinz, Danoxide and Swift Kill. I thought rosters locked? Did I miss something?

Elevate changed? Randa is streaming ( it's him Heinz, Danoxide and Swift Kill. I thought rosters locked? Did I miss something?

teams can make one roster change

• Upvote (+1) 1

Elevate changed? Randa is streaming ( it's him Heinz, Danoxide and Swift Kill. I thought rosters locked? Did I miss something?

Rosters locked for the invitational(s). Randa/eLevate didn't make Burbank so they are free from the lock (must compete in Open Qualifiers)

Also I'm disappointed that he's not with Winterfox but I'm now a much bigger fan of eLevate with these changes.

• Upvote (+1) 1