CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

AT WORLDS: Ninja on Lan was a beast, Penguin on LAN was Literally the best (k/d). I have high hopes for RNG on lan. 

BUT

If maniac and ace are most improved from Online to Lan, how good will they be on lan since they are playing amazing right now?!?. :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

EDIT: STATISTICAL MATH WOO

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cutting Schmeichel out  :wutface:

Funny thing is I didn't cut it, just picked the first picture I could find. Most of the pictures were them winning the Championship a couple years ago though.

Funny thing is I didn't cut it, just picked the first picture I could find. Most of the pictures were them winning the Championship a couple years ago though.

They have a nice picture on their website

Cutting Schmeichel out  :wutface:

It's pretty cool that in the time since Liverpool last won the league, Peter Schmeichel has won five and produced a son that has now won one of his own.

(I'm sorry to all Liverpool supporters :mj: )

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah sorry I meant the original photo haha, I've seen that around in a bunch of places. Seems bizarre to put him there and then cut him out.

Edit: To make this slightly less off topic, fuck I'm nervous for RNG. I think they have the potential (in spades) to dominate that group on Sunday but nerves can be a hell of a thing for that RNG squad  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2

My probably stupid predictions for Sunday. 

Group A - RNG and E6 make it out.  I just have a strange feeling about Optic falling apart.  Hope the Greenwall proves me wrong.

Group B - Liquid and ALG.  I think Liquid is having issues sorting things out right now, but they'll show up on LAN.  ALG I think is a better team than NV, but that Elumnite factor is strong.

These are my predictions.  

Pools are brutal but I like RNGs chances. Penguin can't lag out on LAN... Well actually he probably could in this game.

Fuck

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG/OpTic

nV/ALG

I think Liquid is the better team than ALG but ALG's play style is going to hard counter Liquid. ALG vs. nV is going to be pretty insane if it happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd be surprised if optic doesnt dominate this lan.  If CLG is a 10, and EG is like an 9, id put optic at 8.5 RIGHT NOW, just based off the last few days.  The scrim with EG definitely showed EG is the better team, but optic kept up for the most part, took some games, lost some games badly, and lost some closer games.  I would say compared to Liquid and RNG based on recent performances, Optic is clearly better. 

How much this will apply to the lan tournament idk, but id be surprised if optic didnt perform like the best team at Burbank

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's pretty cool that in the time since Liverpool last won the league, Peter Schmeichel has won five and produced a son that has now won one of his own.

#TheSlip :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

My probably stupid predictions for Sunday.

Group A - RNG and E6 make it out. I just have a strange feeling about Optic falling apart. Hope the Greenwall proves me wrong.

Group B - Liquid and ALG. I think Liquid is having issues sorting things out right now, but they'll show up on LAN. ALG I think is a better team than NV, but that Elumnite factor is strong.

I'm sorry can you explain to me why you think ALG is better than NV just curious to if you actually have a legitimate reason. I don't think that is that case at all, am I missing something?

You are not forgiven, I shall refrain from the downvote but remain salty af. (liverpool supporter)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Updated the site. Will add more EU teams tomorrow :)

XMEN dominate as expected

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

free meme rep goldmine idea

shoop the halo players from the team x-men onto the x-men

and the same goes for dinosaurs 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Updated the site. Will add more EU teams tomorrow :)

XMEN dominate as expected

Should totally track Team Deception...  :wink:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'd vote RNG the most likely to dominate and earn a first place finish in their pool.

&

I'd vote RNG the most likely to have an epic meltdown and get swept by Optic while Naded pops a vain in his neck and Maniac looks on with his goofy smile next to apathetic Ace. 

I don't pretend to hold any certain knowledge about outcomes with these teams. Oh and somebody asked earlier why CLG doesn't have a big following seeming they dominate. Bro, they dropped the GOAT #neverforget

Should totally track Team Deception...  :wink:

You mean Decepticon... right?

:simms: