CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

wonder if allegiance will stick together

While that was a decent showing it certainly wasn't a home run performance

Give it a few weeks I suppose but still you have to think its win or go home for Spartan, it's only about winning

i'm just one of those pathetic shittalkers on @teambeyondnet  :simms:

a world without pathetic shit talkers is a world i don't want to live in 

I just now realized that I have no right criticizing anybody that I usually criticize. 

Your post was a figurative ray of light. 

Thank you. 

you're welcome dane cook, means a lot coming from you <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Huke wants to really succeed in this gamebhe has to distance himself from Denial. He wont get to team with the best players with that anchor around his neck.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For anyone wondering the EG vs ALG series ended 7-6 in favor of EG. 

i love all this roster stuff, but it gets annoying sometimes.

both of these teams looked average most of the time. Sparks of good gameplay. Watching teams just trade wins is mentally draining for me, because one map you think EG has it all figured it out, and then they drop the next 2. same with ALG. Im sure both teams just need to shake rust off, and get more reps playing against good players instead of smashing kids in arena.

Yea basically don't expect to much from newly formed squads coming into the first scrims post worlds. 

Did that guy take a $1,000,000 loan from his dad to start up a gaming org or something? 

Yes, but he will never tell you that.

He's in denial.

• Upvote (+1) 6

you're welcome dane cook, means a lot coming from you <3

Sweet.

Know any good jokes?  

Just asking. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Call me a glass half full kind of guy, but at least it seems like the Denial CEO isn't trying to straight up shade his players. He went about the scenario in a very questionable way, but it is basically the same decision that the ALG owner had to make. He has to pick a duo to move forward with and at least he is being more open about it. It's not great, but it is improvement.

• Upvote (+1) 8

How the hell do you get benched in a VIDEO GAME

actually you can, you have a 5 man roster and just dont use a player.

im like 99% sure EG didnt lose any scrims besides to CLG when they had commonly just saying

I went back and checked. In the three weeks leading up to Worlds, they went 17-1-1 in scrims (excluding scrims against CLG) with a loss to Liquid (8-9) and a draw against eLevate (2-2). Their total game record during that stretch was 159-62 (again, excluding CLG).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Call me a glass half full kind of guy, but at least it seems like the Denial CEO isn't trying to straight up shade his players. He went about the scenario in a very questionable way, but it is basically the same decision that the ALG owner had to make. He has to pick a duo to move forward with and at least he is being more open about it. It's not great, but it is improvement.

Still seems pretty shady. If you pick a duo to build around, you thank the other 2 and you release them. Looks like I was wrong and Moses_FPS was right - this 'suspension' was a pretty shady way to try and get a buyout from someone instead of outright releasing them. If he really did want to keep the team together this was a terrible way to do it. The idea that he thinks he can fix the situation after everyone going public and having a Twitter fight about it is just hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

if presented with the opportunity, i'm pretty sure he would shade his players tbh

and to be fair the alg owner came on here and made a very coherent post regarding the decision he made, while the denial owner decided to tweet that two players were benched then accused everyone on here of talking shit. my problem isn't with the way he's handling the situation with the team but rather how he's handling it in public. too many stupid orgs (and players) tweeting about shit that should only be discussed between the players and the org. he claimed that his tweet was to "inform the community" but all he did was start drama

• Upvote (+1) 1

is there any chance RNG original roster just comes back after both ninja and sparty fail to make good teams elsewhere? i really like that rng team.super fun to watch, everyone got along, knew there role. Thought if they stayed together could still be top 5 easy. top 3 with lots of effort and top 2 with a little luck and effort. Or would the other teams being formed replace them?

idk man, its late. my thoughts are wondering again.

• Upvote (+1) 7

is there any chance RNG original roster just comes back after both ninja and sparty fail to make good teams elsewhere? i really like that rng team.super fun to watch, everyone got along, knew there role. Thought if they stayed together could still be top 5 easy. top 3 with lots of effort and top 2 with a little luck and effort. Or would the other teams being formed replace them?

idk man, its late. my thoughts are wondering again.

I woukdnt think so. Sparty and ninj arent great teammates for each other. Too much alpha. Theyre entertaining, but better players when apart.

Is OpTic scrimmin anyone tn?

Lol

Edit: Damn. Beat by Vin. I salute you, sir.

• Upvote (+1) 3

~

~

No doubt that the situation was mishandled. I definitely see what you guys are saying. I guess a better way to put it is that the Denial CEO wasn't the initial cause of the problem. Even if he handled it properly someone was going to end up off of Denial with some potentially bad blood. I want organizations to succeed with Halo and in general. Bowling and the rest of Denial shouldn't be brought down because of one guy, even if he is the CEO.

As for him trashing TB, I don't hold it against him. If I posted weight loss progress pics and someone used them to make fun of me then I would be pretty upset. No one should be insulted for trying to improve themselves. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

*Irrelevant opinion with little to no understanding of the situation*

If Denial's CEO was stuck with the decision of keeping Huke or Contra, I really can't blame him for sticking with Huke. They've known each other since before Huke started playing Halo, and Robby is really fond of him. However if in some way those guys were screwed by Denial, I wouldn't be surprised at all. Robby has a terrible track record in every e-sport he's been involved in.      

LOL

I hope so :prayers:

Lol I meant are they running any games again like they apparently did last night with Naded.

I hope rng is commonly ninja vic x and ogre2/heinz. or penguin. or yeah naded. but i think hes all but confirmed on optic. good night people.