CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Haha. I'll take it as a compliment. You are a cool guy love the stream. Heard you just now asking if I knew what I was doing or it just happened...

...everything I do is calculated.

This kid is a Forum GOD.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Haha. I'll take it as a compliment. You are a cool guy love the stream. Heard you just now asking if I knew what I was doing or it just happened...

...everything I do is calculated.

I see you fit quite well here, welcome sir. You were already noticed by the Troll King and somehow managed to beat him at his game, nice work ! 

:lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

NoobyDooby joined today and is already a forum master

I'm fucking telling you guys he's not new. It's too unnatural. No one is such a proficient memester out of the gate like this. It doesn't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know why twitter posts don't show up on this forum in Firefox for me?

Working for me on FF, make sure to refresh after posting too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Working for me on FF, make sure to refresh after posting too.

I do. It never has worked for me. I only knew you posted one after I quoted you and saw the url. It works on other browsers fine for me.

Okay so I just matched D3MON D on my team and it seems like he still either has a terrible attitude or he was trolling our teammate. Like he was being really positive towards everyone in game while we were winning, but as soon as we started losing, he started calling our teammates virgins, ugly, fat, bad and everything else you can think off.  He ended up going +, so did I, but it was definitely a weird experience. He was ranting about how he would never want to get married, etc.

Lmao, nuff said. 

:tear:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm fucking telling you guys he's not new. It's too unnatural. No one is such a proficient memester out of the gate like this. It doesn't make sense.

Someone get his IP.  :kappa:

Does anyone know why twitter posts don't show up on this forum in Firefox for me?

Are you using an extension like Ghostery? Could be what's blocking them.

Are you using an extension like Ghostery? Could be what's blocking them.

No. I've looked through settings for the browser and nothing seems to have solved it.

when you've been playing Halo all day, have calmly dealt with countless server issues and 3v4s without quitting, lag out of literally one game, and get banned for 15 minutes

samshtastic.gif

Quitbanning is stupid and arrogant on 343's part. It's like they think that their game is so perfect that nobody has a reason to quit out
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I think this conspiracy goes all the way to the top!

What if NavG123 is Lxthul this whole time....

More like what if Lethul was me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

More like what if Lethul was me?

CLG would lose a lot of fans  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

when you've been playing Halo all day, have calmly dealt with countless server issues and 3v4s without quitting, lag out of literally one game, and get banned for 15 minutes

samshtastic.gif

The worst is getting banned after you get kicked right as the stats screen appears. 

JdoIS6P.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

CLG would lose a lot of fans  :kappa:

Please. If I had a green name I'd be at least 4x as popular as Leefle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Been really busy with school the last few days. I just caught up on 30+ pages and still have no clue what the fuck happened to Gary but do know he's alive. 

It's legit bothering me though, I REALLY gotta know why he just dipped like that??? He should reinvent himself as 'shady lifestyl3'

Please. If I had a green name I'd be at least 4x as popular as Leefle.

I'm inclined to believe you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

samshtastic.gif

i have literally broken things in real life because of all this horseshit.  its driving me actually insane, like im concerned for my mental health

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just realized this weekend's tourneys on Mother's Day :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3