CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you dislike someone that much, why team with them anyway?

To not show up during a tournament and screw them?

Not that I think that's actually the case, but it seems like an obvious answer.

Honestly i had to unsubscribe from the Halo subreddit since is full of garbage gifs and low quality discussions i don't want to read, it's a slightly better version of Waypoint.

I mean shit like this is what you'll see in there: 

<removed gif>

There's no reason to visit anything besides Teambeyond, dankest memes, best discussions and comments that don't match your opinion don't dissapear, they stay there. 

I don't see anything wrong with the gif.  It's pointing out that multiple Prophet's Banes appeared in the same game when everyone thought they were really rare. It's not intended to be a high-level gameplay clip or montage.  I don't see why someone in r/Halo can't drop a gif about anything Halo-related.  It's not the same audience as this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To not show up during a tournament and screw them?

Not that I think that's actually the case, but it seems like an obvious answer.

While ending your Halo career? Doesn't seem like a logical answer to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

While ending your Halo career? Doesn't seem like a logical answer to me.

Maybe he doesn't care about his Halo career?

Or maybe he'll fabricate an excuse?

Possibilities, people :kappa:

Think of it. Lifestyle devotes months of his life grinding H5 to eventually land on a solid squad with pro player and green-tag Prototype just to screw him for being called "bad" in 2011 by him. I mean, seriously, does anyone else have other ideas?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone as drunk as me and want to play diamond(ish) level arena right now?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just checked it out in customs. No more RNG range on the Scattershot like Halo 4, it just has a lot of spread, even when scoped in. I imagine it has damage drop off, and the further away they are, the harder it is to hit. 

Even if you try to zoom in to get the reduced spread during a fight, there's a high chance you'll get unscoped and have normal spread instead.

Scattershot is such a good weapon, fun to use, but it takes a lot of skill to use it correctly.

Crumpet you aren't helping your anti-Arena case by announcing you don't know these things.

Maybe he doesn't care about his Halo career?

Or maybe he'll fabricate an excuse?

Possibilities, people :kappa:

Think of it. Lifestyle devotes months of his life grinding H5 to eventually land on a solid squad with pro player and green-tag Prototype just to screw him for being called "bad" in 2011 by him. I mean, seriously, does anyone else have other ideas?

I think it's extremely likely he slept in, doesn't want to just admit it, and is now going off the radar to try to come up with some crazy ass excuse...only making it worse.

I mean, seriously, does anyone else have other ideas?

Possible scenarios

1.He Bailed, to spite prototype (or because he's done entirely)

2.Internet went out

3.He slept it

4.Family emergency 

5.Something more serious happened

that's all i can think of 

I think it's extremely likely he slept in, doesn't want to just admit it, and is now going off the radar to try to come up with some crazy ass excuse...only making it worse.

This is kind of what I'm feeling. Hopefully something seriously bad didn't happen. If not, I hope he stubs his toe or some shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's incredible im playing HaloWars has a population of 37 ;(1v1) atm and im finding games in less than a minute.

• Upvote (+1) 9

You guys are taking it to the extreme. He formed the team for the tournament then the day before they got in a really huge fight where he felt disrespected enough to not want to team him.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Lifestyle is the same guy who owed Gamers4Christ money for a flight out to a Halo tournament in which he never showed up. At least he had an excuse then. He should stop hiding.

So the scattershot is random?  Or is it not random?  It feels very random to me.

Accidental neg mayne, made it up on a couple other posts.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't we played this jumping-to-conclusions game before (Suspector supposedly joining another team for the LCQ)? Throwing jabs at LifeStyle when clearly we have no idea what has happened. Again, until we know what truly took place try to refrain from making negative comments until the truth comes out.  With that said, if it comes out that he dodged because he felt disrespected and wanted to get his teammates back this way, than the criticism is worthy. 

I think a lot of individuals in this forum forget that the majority of us do not personally know each other outside of what we see online.  

I pray that nothing tragic happened to Lifestyle and there is a very valid reason he no-showed. If not, it really will be unfortunate that he caused his teammates to miss out on this huge opportunity, but even more so, that he has many people concerned for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think it's fair to say Dignitas wont be returning to Halo for the foreseeable future after the way their Halo team handled business. From what I heard contracts were on the table for weeks without being signed, even after the woeful EMEA performance when pressed the players still wouldn't sign from what I've heard. I'm sure @@SeptiQ can tell you more if he wishes.

Dignitas won't be returning?

I think we may see some black and yellow...

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKAxCgWCP8

This isn't from a scrim or anything but thought you guys might just like to see some good sniping to start a game.. Content is content I suppose

I enjoyed the hell out of that. Would love to see more stream highlights like that in the future.

Haven't we played this jumping-to-conclusions game before (Suspector supposedly joining another team for the LCQ)? Throwing jabs at LifeStyle when clearly we have no idea what has happened. Again, until we know what truly took place try to refrain from making negative comments until the truth comes out. With that said, if it comes out that he dodged because he felt disrespected and wanted to get his teammates back this way, than the criticism is worthy.

99% of the posts on the topic of lifestyle have been prefaced with some form of "if it's true he bailed out of spite..." Or another sentiment of how the author was giving lifestyle the benefit of the doubt.

You came in and said "stop jumping to conclusions guys" and then did the exact same thing as everyone else.

• Upvote (+1) 1